Discussions > Paranormal News

Friday The 13th

<< < (3/3)

Steve Abrams:
Which calender are you talking about? Depending on the time of earths evolution, and resetting of the calender by different people during the centuries, Friday the 13th could actually be Monday the 8th. Hmmm.. Gotta look into this. A  conspiracy throughout the ages to screw us up today. Time Travel? I better shut up before I'm blinked out of existan.... (poof)

Ghost1:
Being it's Friday the 13th again... Time to bounce this one back up.

agnostimed13:

--- Quote from: Exzyle2k on Aug 14 2010 - 06:32AM   ---Ghost, you're under arrest for Thread Necromancy... They don't look too kindly on the resurrection of peacefully slumbering threads.

--- End quote ---

lol

That's exactly what I was thinking

Steve Abrams:
Oh WOW! Deja Vu!

Graveyard Hound:
 bo It was quite unlucky for the Knight Templars in France on October 13, 1307 A.D. with the arrest of the Grand Master, De Molay in Paris. The king of France was short on money, the Templars had it, so he decided to simply destroy the Order, with the help of an eaisly directed pope. :97: Short story, the Order was destroyed in France, while thoseTemplars who escaped, were welcomed into the various armies of near-by countries, mainly, England and Scotland.(refer to Rosslyn Chapel in Scotland for some interesting info. as well as the book "Holy Blood,Holy Grail").

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version