Discussions > Paranormal News

Friday The 13th

<< < (2/3) > >>

ghostlight:
I agree Colleen. I've read soooo many books on numerology and it all seems very subjective. I've never been impressed.

BobbyBuka:
just to be the total "know-it-all" type.....

Friday the 13th....some year in the early 1300's...was when the King of France convinced the Pope at the time to turn on the Knight's Templar and have them arrested, burned at the stake, etc....

Actually, I think a Friday the 13th is the day when all of the Knight's Templar leaders were executed.  But anyway, the tradition of Friday the 13th being unlucky originates with the Knight's Templar (remember them from "The DaVinci Code" - they were a cool secret society!)

Spirit Chaser:
I think Friday the 13th is just a normal day, I personally have never had anything bad happen on this day at all.
I do have a friend that is totally freaked out about Friday the 13th....she doesn't even like to go out on this day.

Also since I'm writing this now, Friday the 13th has passed and we are all still alive.  :Y:

Ghost1:
Here is a good older topic that should be bumped up today.   

Exzyle2k:
Ghost, you're under arrest for Thread Necromancy... They don't look too kindly on the resurrection of peacefully slumbering threads.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version