Author Topic: Ufo filmed by passenger in flight  (Read 939 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Ufo filmed by passenger in flight
« on: Jun 19 2008 - 07:00PM »
Here is a cool video of a UFO, taken by someone in a plane.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Ufo filmed by passenger in flight
« Reply #1 on: Jun 22 2008 - 07:22PM »
Oh now that is absolutely spectacular Ghost1!!!!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline spookypooky

• Apparition
« Reply #2 on: Jun 22 2008 - 10:21PM »
heyas,
I have to say that since I've moved from Chicago to Arizona I have noticed strange things in the sky out here at night. We live in the dessert in a small town that was built around the use of Luke Airforc :*:e Base. Most of the subdivisions are made up in circles rather than blocks. Theres always different fighter planes wizzing by at all hours. Occasionally, while smoking a cigarette outside at night, I see a  weird zigzagging light. Its been a while since Ive seen one lately. However, one night I thought we were going to get bombed lol. I looked up and saw a HUGE glowing white ball that looked like it was coming straight for me and then it just disappeared like Poof**
I told my Step-dad about it and he says thats probably a normal comet. It could have been but it doesnt explain the little ziggzagg fast ones. The other night my fiance and I were standing outside and saw two plane clouds. One was from a high flying fast plane (straight line) and the other was a curling/zigzagg cloud parralel all the way that went farther down. Even my straight faced, football watching, retired vet, fiance was curious of that one!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Jun 23 2008 - 09:30AM »
Hey spookypooky that sounds like fun to get to walk outside and watch for fighter jets in the Arizona sky!  And there could very well be some ufo action some place in there. I mean it's not like the Air Force would alert any of us to it even if they detected it....lol so you just never know.  I love Arizona. I have relatives there and it is a way different world than were I am at here on the edge of TN/MS/AR.  I love the dry air and no masquitoes!! And it even seems that the sky there is different....LOL  Anyway keep us up to date on any and all ufo story's no matter how small cause I love personal experiences! 
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com