Author Topic: Haunted Items  (Read 2256 times)

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
Haunted Items
« on: Jun 20 2008 - 04:51PM »
Anyone looked at how many supposedly haunted items there are on ebay these days? I sell stuff on ebay and after seeing what people are selling this stuff for. I must say I am tempted to jump on that bandwagon. However, I am must too honest to do it! I mean I have heard stories of REAL haunted items being sold on ebay. But those are just stories.....right?....

http://www.dibbukbox.com/

This next one has been selling off the artifacts of this "haunted estate" for at least 4 years, constantly discovering new hidden rooms and other dimensions within the estate...

http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=artemiss55

Here is a ghosthunter like us that just bought an ebay haunted doll and is currently doing an investigation.

http://ghosthuntersofamerica.com/voodoo.htm

I have always been curious to buy a haunted item from ebay, but my fiance would kill me! What do you guys think of all this?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Haunted Items
« Reply #1 on: Jun 20 2008 - 05:14PM »
Yeah, I've seen a lot of this stuff, and some of it might very well be haunted somehow.  However I think a lot of it is  fake, trying to cash in on the paranormal craze.....But who knows for sure?  cho

Here are three posts from our forum about haunted dolls, and these three seem pretty really.......See what you think?

Robert The Haunted Doll 

Haunted or posessed doll?

This Haunted Clown doll can walk
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline spookypooky

• Apparition
« Reply #2 on: Jun 23 2008 - 03:08AM »
Theres no way I would purchase a haunted item personally ..Id be to scared  ter However if one of you guys wants to try it ...be my guest  che

Offline spookypooky

• Apparition
« Reply #3 on: Jun 23 2008 - 03:11AM »
On second thought... I could use a wine box to compliment Quinta~  wh hehe just kiddin!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Jun 23 2008 - 10:11AM »
OK ..... The Debuke Box has been on Ebay for quite some time now.  I'm not surprised that it hasn't sold yet. It's been at least 2 years since I researched that item and it has some rather interresting history.  I had all of the certificate copies on file.....ON MY COMPUTER THAT CRASHED! And I never recovered any of it.  It's way too much stuff for me to remember everything that me and another friend uncovered buy some place I still have a hard copy of a story that was done on it by a newspaper.  In fact I got it from the Internet so I could prolly find it again. But the short story is that the box was made by a young woman in Germany. It was specially designed by this woman to capture an evil spirit.  There were actually more than one spirit inside the box. And some how these spirits were connected to Hitler himself. There seemed to be some evidence that Hitler had been tormented by these spirits during his craziest times..... say the Holicaust.  Well enough of this speculation.  My memory is not very good these days. I'm going to try and find that article. BRB
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: Jun 23 2008 - 10:33AM »
OK I did find the "official dibbuk box website" this tells the entire story about the box but I don't know if it offers much in the way of proof of the history of the box. There is a website which has a certificate of authenticity on the age and origin of the box but haven't found that one yet.

Official Dibbuk Box Website

Here is a website that I have never read before but it came up on the google search and it looks pretty good. There is a first hand story of a guy who bought the box so that should be interesting.

Ghost Chronicles-Dibbuk Box
~Colleen~

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
    • Musician...Mommy...MAYHEM!
« Reply #6 on: Jul 15 2008 - 08:33AM »
So, did you find yourself completely intrigued by this box, as is suggested on the "official site?"

Am I the only one who kinda wishes I could actually *see* this box?

ter
Making the world a crazier place since 1981

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: Jul 16 2008 - 11:41AM »
As I said in some of my earlier posts....after the very first time that I found out about this box I was so intrigued that I spent the better part of a year researching it and chatting online to ppl who claimed to have owned it at one time or another. And actually at one point had gotten emails from one of the relatives of the original old woman. Of course they were emails and you never know if you are really actually talking to the person they claim to be. But yes I was fairly obsessed and had actually thought about putting in a bid for the box on ebay but I have children and grandchildren so not only was I unwilling to give away money I didn't have but also the fact that I don't have any connections in the spirit world if something were to go wrong I would have just been in a pickle.    ter
~Colleen~

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
« Reply #8 on: Jul 16 2008 - 08:44PM »
I think this would be the one thing that would prevent me from obtaining anything of that deep a mystique - the fact that I have a 2 year old.

If it were just me, then well, I would weigh in exactly what I thought I was to be dealing with against my experiences and trust in my abilities.  Though I know that my son is showing signs of having "gifts" of his own... there is no way that I would willingly expose him to such by bringing something like this into the home...

Though it WOULD be rather interesting just to *see* in another setting...

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #9 on: Jul 16 2008 - 11:01PM »
I just listened to the radio show that Colleen posted the link to about this box.  WOW  ter  is that thing freaky...but somehow I would still like to take a peek at it.  But I don't think I would want to own it.....look at it somewhere else!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
« Reply #10 on: Jul 17 2008 - 01:59AM »
That's EXACTLY what I was thining, Ghost!!!

Though if it truly is as powerful as it seems to be... I think it might make me ill after the first few minutes of contact.  I just *cannot* be around something of that nature (knowingly or not) and not wind up with a severe psychic drain...

I know I'd need a  che afterwards, for sure!