Author Topic: More Co-Inkydinks  (Read 1312 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
More Co-Inkydinks
« on: Jun 29 2008 - 01:46PM »
One of those coincidental type things that seems almost too freaky to be just a coincidence. When I was 16 I dated a guy a couple of times and we ended up being friends. He was one of the cool guys with a really cool ride and it was just very exciting to go places with him. We lost touch once I left Vicksburg to live in Memphis and I hadn't thought about him not one time since I moved. That was in 1981 just right after graduation. Last week I suddenly remembered something crazy that we had done together and I could see his face and his car but I could not think of his name for anything! I rattled the cobwebs all week trying to remember....nothing. This morning after almost 30 years of not hearing from him I get a message on Myspace from him. Now what is that? Could it be coincidental? Qu
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
Re: More Co-Inkydinks
« Reply #1 on: Jun 29 2008 - 04:59PM »
That happens to me ALL THE TIME. I will think of someone I have not seen or thought of for months or years and then they call or I run into them or someone else brings them up (i.e. so and so got a dui, so and so is getting married etc.) I have been a waitress/bartender for years and this even happens with customers.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Jun 29 2008 - 08:33PM »
that is too cool Colleen

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
    • Musician...Mommy...MAYHEM!
« Reply #3 on: Jul 15 2008 - 07:58AM »
That happens to me *constantly.*  Even freakier, I think, is when I have a dream about someone, and then they contact me saying that they dreamt of me, as well...  cho
Making the world a crazier place since 1981

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Jul 16 2008 - 11:51AM »
That happens to me *constantly.*  Even freakier, I think, is when I have a dream about someone, and then they contact me saying that they dreamt of me, as well...  cho

That happens a lot to me and my auntie. We live in the same house on different floors of the house and we don't neccasarily speak to one another on a daily basis so it's not that we discussed anything and then dreamt it. It's mostly been about one of the children. I run downstairs in the morning talking about some horrible dream I've had about the kids and tell my aunt that she was in the dream and she will be trying to tell me the same thing about her dream. Almost always afterwards one of the kids will have some sort of crisis in their life.  The last time it happened my nephew failed an important test at Ole Miss and everybody was saying that was the crisis and that's why we had the dream.  Of course I'm sitting there thinking OMGosh! I hope that's the freakin crisis! "You guys are freaking spoiled rotten brats!"  lol!!!!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com