Author Topic: A Little Girl's Guardian Angel  (Read 2371 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
A Little Girl's Guardian Angel
« on: Jul 03 2008 - 08:41PM »
I have a new employee and he found out about this website so he showed me this photo. It's a digital photo but we don't have the actual original pic. I copied this off of his wife's MySpace account. He wants us to tell him what we all think of it.

someone is watching over my daughter no this is NOT smoke noone was smoking at the time
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: A Little Girl's Guardian Angel
« Reply #1 on: Jul 03 2008 - 08:45PM »
 cho I'm not sure what that is?  It's not motion blur,because she is clear and it's not smoke if you said no one was smoking......Not really sure?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: Jul 03 2008 - 08:57PM »
Here is what we found. It looks like her grandfather. It looks like the back of his head and he is looking away but kind of profiled. You can see what looks like a nose, chin, ear lobe and gray hair. and even a shoulder. What do ya think?
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Jul 07 2008 - 02:12PM »
Does anyone see the man's head that I put a square around? Or circle maybe,,,don't take me literally cause I can't remember if it's an octagon or what...lol but her parents are jumping up and down about it and want to know if anyone else sees it. They tried to get on the site from home last night but couldn't get it to act right. I don't know what the problem could have been but I'm gonna show him how again and maybe tonight he can get on the site but if anyone has the time to take a look at it again and put a comment on it would really thrill them. I don't want you to say anything that you don't mean but even if you don't think it's anything then say that. I think they are just excited and want some sort of feedback. Thanks for your comment Ghost1. He got very excited when you answered right back..lol Do you see any of what I saw in the pic? Or do you not see the back of the guys head at all?
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Jul 07 2008 - 02:26PM »
I see what your talking about, but I just don't see the detail in the face you see. ....but there is a rounded shape there.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #5 on: Jul 14 2008 - 08:17PM »
That is a tough one Colleen.  I do see a rounder image there but I honestly cant make out a face.  Cool picture though

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Jul 16 2008 - 12:08PM »
That is a tough one Colleen.  I do see a rounder image there but I honestly cant make out a face.  Cool picture though

Hey Gina....I'm not trying to push this on you to see this thing but just so you will have the facts. ......You don't see the "face".  The head is actually turned away from you but it's like a profile. On the side of the round head part I can make out what looks like an earlobe. Then the profile of a pointy nose and a chin and forehead but not the actual face. I'm going to include another picture and try to point these out if I can. I'm not that skilled with the paint but I'm gonna try...lol

OK I was able to sort of outline were I see the head and the hairline and the shoulders and the chin, etc. It was hard to keep the lines straight but I did my best to include the pointy nose and the earlobe. So here's my artwork for what it's worth. I made a separate pic to show the earlobe.
~Colleen~

Offline Theone321

• Mere Mortal
  • skulls up
« Reply #7 on: Jul 22 2008 - 04:36PM »
that is one good pic
Look for some kind of sign

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #8 on: Jul 24 2008 - 10:56PM »
I see what you are talking about Colleen.  But I am not sure about this one...sorry.  It is a great picture but I just can't rule out smoke. Ghost just told me you are not coming this weekend..  I am so bummed.  I was looking forward to meeting you.

Offline Theone321

• Mere Mortal
  • skulls up
« Reply #9 on: Jul 25 2008 - 04:39PM »
i am still like wow from that pic great pic
Look for some kind of sign

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: Jul 27 2008 - 09:16AM »
Thank You TheOne.  And Gina I wasn't there when the photo was taken. It comes from a new employee of mine whose wife is into the paranormal. She claims they were not smoking and I don't have reason to doubt her but I also have no basis to vouch for her either bcause we just met so therefore I don't know much more than anyone else...lol I am just going on her reaction when I told her what I saw....she kind of freaked cause she hadn't seen it that way till I pointed it out and then she fell apart cause she was sure that was her fathers head. She also could have been influenced by the fact that I saw anything. I totally don't want anyone to see something just bcause I do...that take away the validity.  I just wanted some input so that if they do create an account here and log on to see the picture they will have some opionion to read about.  And you have been very helpful with that.  So thank you Gina and thank you TheOne321 and thanks for your input Ghost1. You guys are the best!

I hope that the event this weekend has and maybe IS going great.  I am very sad not to be there once again. I want to meet you guys also. It's the one thing that I get excited about anymore.... LOL
~Colleen~

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #11 on: Jul 27 2008 - 01:53PM »
Silly me Colleen.  That is what I get for reading through the posts so fast.  I did not realize that you knew the person who took that picture.  It always makes a difference to me when you get the story with the picture.  I thought you pulled this of the internet.  If no one was smoking in the room that makes the picture more believable.  I better slow down and read more..... wh

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: Jul 27 2008 - 02:15PM »
Silly me Colleen.  That is what I get for reading through the posts so fast.  I did not realize that you knew the person who took that picture.  It always makes a difference to me when you get the story with the picture.  I thought you pulled this of the internet.  If no one was smoking in the room that makes the picture more believable.  I better slow down and read more..... wh

LOL I do that too Gina. LOL
~Colleen~