Discussions > Paranormal News

Algonquin Cemetery Photos!

(1/4) > >>

veganrichy:
Hey board friends and ghost enthusiasts; on my group's website www.egghosthunters.com , we posted photo's from our Stickney Mansion/Algonquin Cemetery trip. What's really cool is, one of the photo's is that of a face of a person. It's really damn creepy. Turned black and white and contrast of it edited, it came out just like that. There is an original photo of it at the bottom of page in that section. Check them out please! Let me know what you guys think of the photograph!

-Richy

Colleen2510:
Ritchie I did check out the site and like it very much. It was funny though when I first looked at the name I thought it said Egg Host Hunters   LOL LOL

veganrichy:

--- Quote from: colleen2510 on Jul 23 2008 - 10:07AM   ---Ritchie I did check out the site and like it very much. It was funny though when I first looked at the name I thought it said Egg Host Hunters   LOL LOL

--- End quote ---

Ha ha, thank you for checking it out!  I was able to code/design it in no time--since I told people about it a month and a half ago, it's had over 850 visitors! So I'm pretty stoked that people checked it out; you're not the only one who thought it said EGG hunters ha ha.

Maggpie:
Richy those photos from Algonquin are really great.  Did you get any over by the corner on the South East side? 

veganrichy:

--- Quote from: Maggpie on Jul 29 2008 - 10:39PM   ---Richy those photos from Algonquin are really great.  Did you get any over by the corner on the South East side? 

--- End quote ---

Behind the costume shop? Ha ha, I don't know which. Along the side of the woods, is where I felt something cold run right through me. I also hear noises from the woods--but didn't see anything. We got it all on tape actually, but nothing out of the ordinary.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version