Discussions > Paranormal News

Algonquin Cemetery Photos!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Maggpie:

--- Quote from: veganrichy on Aug 04 2008 - 03:17PM   ---
Behind the costume shop? Ha ha, I don't know which. Along the side of the woods, is where I felt something cold run right through me. I also hear noises from the woods--but didn't see anything. We got it all on tape actually, but nothing out of the ordinary.

--- End quote ---
Yep behind the costume shop is where the murderer/rapist is and that is where you hear the little boy running and where the circle of stones are at the grave.

Colleen2510:
Now there is either something to this or that is one heck of a koinkydink don't cha think?  Hmmmmm

veganrichy:

--- Quote from: Maggpie on Aug 08 2008 - 06:24PM   ---Yep behind the costume shop is where the murderer/rapist is and that is where you hear the little boy running and where the circle of stones are at the grave.

--- End quote ---

yes, I too have heard this story. I couldn't really locate the exact location of these stones at all--is there something to look for? I'm probably going there again real soon--so hopefully something happens again, or I get a great picture like we did previously.

Fiestyredd9:
This is very cool, I was just talking about going to the Cary/Algonquin Cemetery last week. But my new camera hasn't come yet so I'm waiting probably go this weekend. Yippie!

Marion76:
Cool pics! I've got to get out there! :Y:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version