Author Topic: 7-8-08 Trip  (Read 1985 times)

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
7-8-08 Trip
« on: Jul 08 2008 - 08:57PM »
A morning trip to the Grove today with Ghost and a co-worker of mine. We went to check on Herbert's stone, to make sure it was still there. I decided since I was going back, I might as well fire off another 100+ pictures.

I haven't gone through them all, but these two jumped out at me. The originals are available for anyone who wants to review on their own.

So... Whatcha think?  :*:

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 

Loading Signature...

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
RE: 7-8-08 Trip
« Reply #1 on: Jul 08 2008 - 10:29PM »
WOW!! Those are shadowpeople alright! The first pic you can really see the outline of a man. Great catch!  =D>

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Jul 08 2008 - 10:33PM »
The pictures are actually two that are sequential... I tried a new tactic today, firing off two or three in the same spot before moving on. In case something gets caught, I can check it versus another pic. These are the same place, about 5 to 10 seconds apart from each other.

Ghost thinks the guy looks like he's wearing a hoodie. I personally think it looks like a guy in a suit sporting a fedora, or a guy in a hat wearing a duster-style coat.

I know it's not Ghost in the pic, because although he was wearing a baseball cap, he was wearing a red/maroon color shirt with horizontal striping, and since there's enough light in that area you'd clearly be able to see the colors if it was him.
Loading Signature...

Offline spookypooky

• Apparition
« Reply #3 on: Jul 09 2008 - 12:14AM »
[bgcolor=#CDFF00]Now that is creepy! Great find and you can tell its not just shadows![/bgcolor]

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: 7-8-08 Trip
« Reply #4 on: Jul 21 2008 - 02:50PM »
I can't believe I missed these for a minute!! These are 2 great pictures. And the reason that I say that is bcause you got them only moments apart so that proves that it's not just something there that is always there and causes an optical illusion. I liked them both at first glance but then to find out that it is the very same spot sequentially seconds apart.....well that's fantastic. John always does that also especially after getting the Wolf Creature photo.

At first though I thought it was a great photo but it could have been an optical illusion even though I see a lot of detail in them but the fact that a second later it is drastically different is the icing on the cake! I can see some pretty detailed faces in the closeups but I would really have to be looking at it with someone to point them out. What i saw at first glance seemed like a man wearing robes but not like a grim reaper type robe .... more like Moses...lol

Anyway it's a couple of great pictures.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Theone321

• Mere Mortal
  • skulls up
« Reply #5 on: Jul 22 2008 - 02:03AM »
nice find that is totally sweet :Y:
Look for some kind of sign

Offline mandayerkes

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Aug 10 2008 - 05:01AM »
Im new to this whole site..but this stuff really interests me...Look in the last picture to the left of the yellow box...do you see a transparent girl standing literally right in front of you?

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: Aug 10 2008 - 12:25PM »
Im new to this whole site..but this stuff really interests me...Look in the last picture to the left of the yellow box...do you see a transparent girl standing literally right in front of you?

WELCOME TO BACHELORS-GROVE.COM
I'm sorry that I couldn't see the transparent woman that you referred to, I tried very hard to find her.  That doesn't mean that she isn't there. Just means that either I couldn't find the right spot to look in or any number of other reasons that you can see her and I can't. Maybe one of the other members will be able to see her.  Welcome to the website and the forums here at bachelors-grove.com. We are glad to have you.
~Colleen~

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Aug 10 2008 - 12:26PM »
I see her! It looks like the black mass is after her!

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #9 on: Aug 10 2008 - 07:32PM »
I actually spotted both the ones referred to... I think that mandayerkes and ghostlight spotted two different women...

The first one:

The second one:

Loading Signature...

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: Aug 11 2008 - 01:09PM »
I do see what you are referring to E but I see a lot of that type of stuff in that photo. I could circle quite a few but none of them are clear enough to me. I don't think that I see the detail in the woman that you do. Usually it's me that is trying to outline girl that no one else sees. Strange to be on the other end of the discussion....lol
~Colleen~