BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove trip pictures & discussions

7-8-08 Trip

(1/3) > >>

Exzyle2k:
A morning trip to the Grove today with Ghost and a co-worker of mine. We went to check on Herbert's stone, to make sure it was still there. I decided since I was going back, I might as well fire off another 100+ pictures.

I haven't gone through them all, but these two jumped out at me. The originals are available for anyone who wants to review on their own.

So... Whatcha think?  :*:

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 

ghostlight:
WOW!! Those are shadowpeople alright! The first pic you can really see the outline of a man. Great catch!  =D>

Exzyle2k:
The pictures are actually two that are sequential... I tried a new tactic today, firing off two or three in the same spot before moving on. In case something gets caught, I can check it versus another pic. These are the same place, about 5 to 10 seconds apart from each other.

Ghost thinks the guy looks like he's wearing a hoodie. I personally think it looks like a guy in a suit sporting a fedora, or a guy in a hat wearing a duster-style coat.

I know it's not Ghost in the pic, because although he was wearing a baseball cap, he was wearing a red/maroon color shirt with horizontal striping, and since there's enough light in that area you'd clearly be able to see the colors if it was him.

spookypooky:
[bgcolor=#CDFF00]Now that is creepy! Great find and you can tell its not just shadows![/bgcolor]

Colleen2510:
I can't believe I missed these for a minute!! These are 2 great pictures. And the reason that I say that is bcause you got them only moments apart so that proves that it's not just something there that is always there and causes an optical illusion. I liked them both at first glance but then to find out that it is the very same spot sequentially seconds apart.....well that's fantastic. John always does that also especially after getting the Wolf Creature photo.

At first though I thought it was a great photo but it could have been an optical illusion even though I see a lot of detail in them but the fact that a second later it is drastically different is the icing on the cake! I can see some pretty detailed faces in the closeups but I would really have to be looking at it with someone to point them out. What i saw at first glance seemed like a man wearing robes but not like a grim reaper type robe .... more like Moses...lol

Anyway it's a couple of great pictures.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version