Author Topic: July 10th trip  (Read 1897 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
July 10th trip
« on: Jul 10 2008 - 07:01PM »

I went to Bachelor's Grove for a third time this week already, this time with Ghostlight.  Took 100's of pic's like normal.....I still haven't gone through all the last pic's yet.

However this time we ran into the bald Bachelor's Grove guy, or Rick....which is his real name.  We talked with him for over a hour and he took us through the deep woods and showed us more foundation's, wells and a clearing where he has seen a teepee.  All in all, a very nice guy!

I'll go through pic's later and post some when i get a chance.

Here is Rick and GhostLight :)

This is where Rick has seen a Teepee

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
Re: July 10th trip
« Reply #1 on: Jul 11 2008 - 01:03AM »
Holy cow--that's the guy I was talking about! He kind of creeped us out. He was cool, but he was the one I spoke of who talked of Al Capone and what not. He lives very close the Bachelors grove and what not (blue house.) He too, showed us the wells and foundations.
Hey there one in a million

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Jul 11 2008 - 10:18AM »
Bachelor's Grove is so overgrown now it appears as if the woods are reclaming the graveyard for it's own.

Here is a pic of the Hageman tombstone and behind it to the left is the fence:

Here is the same view last fall:

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Jul 11 2008 - 11:53AM »
I finally had to see what all the hype was about and meet Ghost1 for myself. It is true, he is a ghost gangsta.  bo At one point when I saw Ghost from across the grove it looked like he was talking to a black thing in the bush above his head. I thought it was a cat or something, but as soon as he turned to look at me it disappeared! I took a pic with his camera right after the black thing had disappeared which I'm sure he will upload once he gets a chance. Strangely, the spot where John was standing when I saw this phenomena was the same place the wolf creature appeared in his famous photo. The guy we finally met, Rick, was SOOO nice. He is a sweet soul, he seems like a laid back old hippy. There is nothing weird or strange about him at all. He is just a simple guy trying to get the most out of his life, he likes revisiting places from his past and going for walks in the woods. His stories are largely about the history of the location and other places nearby and the tragedy of the desecration of the area by vandals and lack of maintenance by local authorities. But MAN could he move through those woods! Some of the places he took us made it unlikely that nighttime trips into the woods would be safe. We saw deep wells and 6 foot deep underground food storage pit of some kind. If you stumbled into one of those in the dark you could break a leg! Climbing over logs, stepping on little stones to cross the creek, weeds up to my thighs and couldn't see what I was stepping on, yet Rick knew EXACTLY where everything was. I challenge Colleen and Gina to go into the deep woods with Rick!! Just make sure you bring mosquito spray, an extra shirt, extra deodorant, a helmet, some wading boots, a rope with a grappling hook and a great sense of humor! Here are the pics I took with my own camera during our trip

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Jul 11 2008 - 11:56AM »
more pics

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #5 on: Jul 11 2008 - 03:54PM »
Yeah, he was cool in the sense of knowing the local folklore and the area very well. Plus, he gave us history lessons I believe nobody else could about the place--just because he's been going there for years. However, when you haven't heard exactly everything that's said about the place, it's just an eerie feeling you might get upon meeting the guy. Although his stories were rather intriguing; I wonder if he told you about the aborted babies and other lavish stories of gangsters involving the pond? Although I give you guys props for going, I'd love to go back there with all of you soon--just at night. It seems like from the time I was there a couple months ago at night, the grass and shrubbery has grown significant since.
Hey there one in a million

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Jul 11 2008 - 04:09PM »
Yeah, he was cool in the sense of knowing the local folklore and the area very well. Plus, he gave us history lessons I believe nobody else could about the place--just because he's been going there for years. However, when you haven't heard exactly everything that's said about the place, it's just an eerie feeling you might get upon meeting the guy. Although his stories were rather intriguing; I wonder if he told you about the aborted babies and other lavish stories of gangsters involving the pond? Although I give you guys props for going, I'd love to go back there with all of you soon--just at night. It seems like from the time I was there a couple months ago at night, the grass and shrubbery has grown significant since.

yeap, yeap and yeap....we heard all of that too....even the babys  :)

Offline Demon

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Jul 11 2008 - 04:51PM »
Ghostlight, I just love your picture with Rick!  I never realized that your avatar was a actualy picture of you. 
 Looking Good
  ;)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #8 on: Jul 13 2008 - 10:53AM »
At one point when I saw Ghost from across the grove it looked like he was talking to a black thing in the bush above his head. I thought it was a cat or something, but as soon as he turned to look at me it disappeared! I took a pic with his camera right after the black thing had disappeared which I'm sure he will upload once he gets a chance. Strangely, the spot where John was standing when I saw this phenomena was the same place the wolf creature appeared in his famous photo.

Here is a picture of where I was standing when GhostLight saw the black mass above me in the trees......Does anyone see anything, I've been looking for a while??  Whatever it was seemed to vanish when she walked up...........The odd thing was, is that for some reason I was just looking up into the tress then too, for some strange reason?  kn

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #9 on: Jul 13 2008 - 04:33PM »
Those trees are the perfect spot for a black mass to hide. I see maybe 3 spots that could be something but it's not obvious in any way. And there are places all around there were the green is suddenly such a dark shade that it gives an illusion of black but you can tell that it's just part of the trees and greenery ..... however who is to say that the thing isn't just accustomed to blending in there. It sure seems that part of the cemetary is the most active. There are probably guardians all over the place in that spot!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline spookypooky

• Apparition
« Reply #10 on: Jul 13 2008 - 05:46PM »
Awesome guys! I see a figure in the the 3rd from the last picture! I noticed it right away! Its a black figure on the right side of the picture. I wonder if that is the same black mass or perhaps...a ghost ! che

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #11 on: Jul 13 2008 - 06:01PM »
Awesome guys! I see a figure in the the 3rd from the last picture! I noticed it right away! Its a black figure on the right side of the picture. I wonder if that is the same black mass or perhaps...a ghost ! che

Which pic is it that you see that in Spooky? We need to find a way to identify the pics cause I don't know if you mean the 3rd from the last pic posted or is it the 3rd from the last in a certain group since there are at least 3 groups. I'm going to ass-u-me it's overall but I'm very easily confused. It's not you Spooky it's definitely me...lol
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline spookypooky

• Apparition
« Reply #12 on: Jul 14 2008 - 12:21AM »
Its the picture right above "More Pics." On the right side where the logs on the ground end is where I see what looks like a figure. Maybe its just me Id circle it if i could.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #13 on: Oct 04 2008 - 05:47PM »
Hmmm.... and now the teepee is there, interesting!
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #14 on: Oct 04 2008 - 06:27PM »
I met him on my first trip to BGC too.  He was giving a tour to a pair of guys. I was with my son.  He showed us the Indian Trading Post, too.   He was a cool guy.  He inquired about the race of my son (my ex wife is black) & I confirmed it. 
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere