BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove trip pictures & discussions

July 10th trip

<< < (2/3) > >>

veganrichy:
Yeah, he was cool in the sense of knowing the local folklore and the area very well. Plus, he gave us history lessons I believe nobody else could about the place--just because he's been going there for years. However, when you haven't heard exactly everything that's said about the place, it's just an eerie feeling you might get upon meeting the guy. Although his stories were rather intriguing; I wonder if he told you about the aborted babies and other lavish stories of gangsters involving the pond? Although I give you guys props for going, I'd love to go back there with all of you soon--just at night. It seems like from the time I was there a couple months ago at night, the grass and shrubbery has grown significant since.

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: veganrichy on Jul 11 2008 - 03:54PM   ---Yeah, he was cool in the sense of knowing the local folklore and the area very well. Plus, he gave us history lessons I believe nobody else could about the place--just because he's been going there for years. However, when you haven't heard exactly everything that's said about the place, it's just an eerie feeling you might get upon meeting the guy. Although his stories were rather intriguing; I wonder if he told you about the aborted babies and other lavish stories of gangsters involving the pond? Although I give you guys props for going, I'd love to go back there with all of you soon--just at night. It seems like from the time I was there a couple months ago at night, the grass and shrubbery has grown significant since.

--- End quote ---

yeap, yeap and yeap....we heard all of that too....even the babys  :)

Demon:
Ghostlight, I just love your picture with Rick!  I never realized that your avatar was a actualy picture of you. 
 Looking Good  ;)

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: ghostlight on Jul 11 2008 - 11:53AM   --- At one point when I saw Ghost from across the grove it looked like he was talking to a black thing in the bush above his head. I thought it was a cat or something, but as soon as he turned to look at me it disappeared! I took a pic with his camera right after the black thing had disappeared which I'm sure he will upload once he gets a chance. Strangely, the spot where John was standing when I saw this phenomena was the same place the wolf creature appeared in his famous photo.

--- End quote ---

Here is a picture of where I was standing when GhostLight saw the black mass above me in the trees......Does anyone see anything, I've been looking for a while??  Whatever it was seemed to vanish when she walked up...........The odd thing was, is that for some reason I was just looking up into the tress then too, for some strange reason?  kn

Copyright © 2007, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums 

Colleen2510:
Those trees are the perfect spot for a black mass to hide. I see maybe 3 spots that could be something but it's not obvious in any way. And there are places all around there were the green is suddenly such a dark shade that it gives an illusion of black but you can tell that it's just part of the trees and greenery ..... however who is to say that the thing isn't just accustomed to blending in there. It sure seems that part of the cemetary is the most active. There are probably guardians all over the place in that spot!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version