Author Topic: ParanormalGI claims to have proof of ghostly activity. See for yourself.  (Read 163 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
**READ FIRST**

This video has not been tampered with, only to increase brightness

This video you are about to see was recorded in a garage. The footage was recorded from one of multiple cameras equiped with light set up around the house.

Location of this house will remain confidential for pricacy.

All footage is property of ParanormalGI

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Well, if that wasn't some kind of shadow from a person in the room then it was a pretty good catch.  It was definitely human shaped.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
Is that what a shadow person would look like or is a shadow person darker?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Is that what a shadow person would look like or is a shadow person darker?

Most Shadow people pictures you see are darker, just like a black shadow.............

Check this link out, it's all the posts about shadow people:
http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?action=tags;id=2
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
Hmm... I'm not sure what to make out of this one...

The first thing that comes to mind his hoax... I for one am immediately suspicious when I'm told something hasn't been tampered with. Next, there's the typo/misspelling on the text embedded onto the video (which right there tells you the video HAS been tampered with). I've seen a lot of video editing software that will allow someone to implant shadows or transparent/translucent images.

Rarely is there a back story associated with things like that... "Why exactly did you put cameras in this specific spot of the house/garage/business?" "Because of strange noises, feelings, etc. people claim they get there."... Usually that's it. I'd be more impressed with "all of my crescent wrenches one night were laying on the work bench in satanic or pagan or christian symbols, and this happened repeatedly so one night I set up a camera to record the phenomenon."

Can we get three cheers for the resident semi-skeptic?
Loading Signature...

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
hmmmmmmmmm.....I am kinda skeptical about this one also.  But then again when you go to this guys you tube site...he does not have any other videos on there.  If he were making fake videos you would think he would have more posted.  Good find Colleen.  I like ones like this that make us have to think.