Author Topic: Saying Hello...  (Read 4205 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Saying Hello...
« Reply #15 on: Jul 20 2008 - 11:52AM »
WOW!! What a horrible experience! I am glad that you AND your friend made it out. I don't think that he would have made it home without at least having this thing in charge of him if you hadn't been there.

It's so weird that you mention this kind of "goat demon". About ten years ago some things happened that I was never sure what to make of them. I had always wondered if these guys had somehow set this stuff up and tricked us but here is what happened.

A friend that I met after my husband and I separated over 10 years ago was (and is) much much younger than me. She was determined to play matchmaker for me even though I was against it. She was always dating people that she met on-line and the 2 that I let her set me up with turned out real bad. The first was just an arse but the 2nd one stalked me for about a month then turned his attentions to another.....ended up somehow getting the new woman to fall for him but was then killed by her x husband who also killed his x wife at the same time and now the x husband is on death row. The x husband happened by co-inkydink to be my next door neighbor. Not sure how that connection got there but it was a strange coincidence since no one even knew she had been married to him and SHE lived in a whole different part of town...weird... but anyway here is were the demon comes in.

One of the guys that my friend had started dating from the on-line personals had gotten to be quite a regular thing for her.  She liked him a lot but said that he was into a weird religion and that his house was haunted. Also she said that he had a very strange looking anatomy. That his hips were different looking from anyone she had ever seen and that he had a foot fetish. He loved to rub her feet and would even lick her toes but he never took his socks off no matter what. I had known a couple of otherwise normal guys that were really into feet so even though I don't really get it ... that part didn't exactly throw up flags of fear or "get the hell out of there" kind of thing. I was fascinated by the fact that his house was haunted and I wanted to go over there with her to see the things she was telling me about but I didn't want to get into a religious discussion with him as she had said he was into some weird religion. That was my worst fear ......hehe ... was that I just didn't want to hear any holy Roley condemning me. But she assured me that would not be the case. She omitted to tell me that he had his own bible and it had nothing to do with my Bible. She told me about a boy on a tricycle that would ride around the house and he was transparent most of the time but sometimes he would stop and look at you with an eerie grin. She told me that things in the house would move on their own. I had decided to spend the night there and have a look for myself but I wanted to meet the guy and his room mates before staying at his house overnight.  We all went to the park for the day and the room mates brought ice chests filled with liquor and beer and immediately began to throw a redneck kind of drunk. The boyfriend guy seemed nice enough but I couldn't quite put my finger on it that I got a forboding feeling from him. After a while the room mates started to brag about him and how he could jump over a fence flat footed without any running start and that he should have been a runner cause he could outrun anyone and they wondered why he didn't compete. I said they were drunk and that no one could jump a fence flat footed without any momentum what-so-ever. I thought they meant possibly grabbing the top fence post and hurling himself across the fence but they said "no" they were talking about a fence much higher than that.  I didn't believe it even when my friend said it was true and I said "prove it".  And he DID PROVE it!!!! He did it! I was dumbfounded!!! But what happened next was even more of a shocker. He explained that his religion had given him the opportunity to combine himself with a goat type creature and he pulled his jeans down enough to reveal a hip that looked exactly like a goats hip and his thigh was freaky looking and there was some brittle hair like you would see on an animal of that type. He said that if he showed me his feet I would never be the same again and that he didn't generally show that even to his friends! I thought back to the foot fetish and the socks! I believe that he was into the occult and refused to go to his house. Days later my friend told me that I had been right and that she was never going back there again. I was sooo frightened for a long long time but nothing else ever happened to me or my friend.  I don't see much of her anymore and I after that I never trusted her judgment again but as time went on I wondered if I had been set up or fooled in some way as a joke. She still swears "no". But so long has passed I even wondered if all of that had even happened the way that I remembered it bcause I had never heard any other stories of anyone changing physically like that and I had not heard anything about the goat demon or demons.  Now that I have heard your story it puts a whole new light on this. I don't know why I never bothered to research this goat demon except that I was new to the Internet at the time and by the time I was really into Internet researching versus spending entire days in the UM library I had really forgotten about it.  Crazy huh?

modified for spelling by me..Colleen
« Last Edit: Jul 20 2008 - 01:49PM by colleen2510 »
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
    • Musician...Mommy...MAYHEM!
« Reply #16 on: Jul 20 2008 - 01:30PM »
jeepgirlgina:  I actually went to Waukegan High, as I was closer than to ZBHS...  but I do know quite a few people from there, as well.  I graduated in 99.

Colleen:   cho  I think that would have scared me even more than my experience did... OMG!
Making the world a crazier place since 1981

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: Jul 20 2008 - 02:22PM »
I don't know about that MusicianMommy! Now maybe the fact that I had no idea what to expect next. I didn't know if the guy would be upset that I didn't end up wanting to be buddies with him and his friends and try and use black magic against me. I felt like I was at a huge diadvantage since I had no experience with anything like this.....I had no kind spiritual sheild of any kind. I hadn't been to church in years except on special occasions and even then it seemed that I would always get into some kind of heated discussion with one of the chuch teachers or members there and all congregations seemed to treat me as if I were one of the devil's minions... :X I consider myself a christian but not in most of the conventional ways. I didn't know anything about the occult or how to protect myself from it. All I could do was to pray constantly and hope for the best.  But I think your experience was more frieghtening bcause there was just no kidding yourself about it. I kind of went into a mode of ..... oh that was all a set up or "they really got me and made a fool out of me" and eventually.... I began to tell myself...."oh that didn't happen the way I remember it. I must not have paid attention" and so on like that. But I still prayed constantly....hehehe....I prayed everywere.....riding in the car....taking a shower.....while I was cooking, watching tv, shopping at Kroger...lol I was having whole conversations with God. LOL  Now I do pray a lot anyway...not the get down on my knees kind.... I talk to God a lot and save the hitting my knees for special occasions but I do talk to God a lot but during that time I think a lot of ppl began to think that I had gone over the edge into insanity cause I was talking to God everywere I went.

OH speaking of "Talking to God" did anyone get to see that new show on A&E called "The Cleaner" with Benjamin Pratt??? It was the shizits! I loved it! It's not paranormal but he goes around talking to God all the time like I do....LOL  And he is a doll in the show. It's based on the life of a true character. If the show is true to this guys life story then he truly was a hero. IMO
~Colleen~

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #18 on: Jul 20 2008 - 08:09PM »
Ok, that's it, I hereby ban goats, goat people, goat demons and even billie goats from my life....I hope that's not racist, but I'm scared!!  ter

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
« Reply #19 on: Jul 21 2008 - 06:10AM »
Maybe it's just me... but having something that is entirely of a different plane show itself to me and whatnot is a little less unsettling than having some sort of proof of an actual human being "merged" with a goat/demon/thing.  Eek.

And I am *so* with you on banning anything goat- from my existence.  I think I may just be safer that way... and I wouldn't lose any sleep over not having encountered one again, believe me!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: Jul 21 2008 - 10:21AM »
Here Here we have a motion and it's seconded....no goats allowed...LOL  It's going to be so funny when someone joins the forums and picks the user name "GoatMan" or "GoatDemon" or some variance of that... LOL
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #21 on: Jul 21 2008 - 10:36AM »
Here Here we have a motion and it's seconded....no goats allowed...LOL  It's going to be so funny when someone joins the forums and picks the user name "GoatMan" or "GoatDemon" or some variance of that... LOL

I've just gone into the Admin settings for new members and made "GoatMan" or "GoatDemon" ....or any name with Goat in it a forbidden user names....
So you all can rest now!
   :*:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: Jul 21 2008 - 11:31AM »
It's great that you are taking care of us Ghost1  :Y:  But you have ruined my plans for a future prank.... :^(   

I'm kidding...I feel much safer now... che
~Colleen~

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
« Reply #23 on: Jul 21 2008 - 09:57PM »
 che =D> to Ghost for looking out for us!

I think I may have had to start drinking right there and then if I ever logged on and saw someone with that name... LOL

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #24 on: Jul 21 2008 - 10:06PM »
Are you kidding??!! I'm drinking right now just cuz I read you and Colleen's stories!!!  che
And if I ever saw a "goatman" or "goatdemon" nick on here....well...
first I would think it was exzyle playing a prank, don't ask why, I just would.
then I would think it was Colleen playing a prank,
then I would prob freak out and send ghost1 a pm freaking out,
then I would send the "goat...person" a pm trying to be sneaky and get the scoop! Bye

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: Jul 22 2008 - 12:20PM »
Are you kidding??!! I'm drinking right now just cuz I read you and Colleen's stories!!!  che
And if I ever saw a "goatman" or "goatdemon" nick on here....well...
first I would think it was exzyle playing a prank, don't ask why, I just would.
then I would think it was Colleen playing a prank,
then I would prob freak out and send ghost1 a pm freaking out,
then I would send the "goat...person" a pm trying to be sneaky and get the scoop! Bye

What would you do then Ghostlight?  lol LOL
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: Jul 22 2008 - 12:24PM »
Hey Ghostlight. For sure I'm picking on you but it's all in a fun way so don't think that I'm trying to be rude to you or anything like that. Your one of my favorite online buddy's so don't ever think I'm trying to be mean. che
~Colleen~

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #27 on: Jul 22 2008 - 02:12PM »
I would take a night off and go to La Quinta!!!!!

Offline MusicianMommy

• Apparition
« Reply #28 on: Jul 23 2008 - 09:13AM »
 =D>

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: Jul 23 2008 - 09:49AM »
La Quinta must be the hot spot in town....LOL
~Colleen~