Author Topic: July 26th Trip  (Read 3613 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
July 26th Trip
« on: Jul 26 2008 - 11:16PM »
Here is a picture from todays trip.  I'm sure this is just a trick of the light off the camera lens and nothing paranormal at all......But it still looks cool!  :Y:

BTW, I still have 100's of more pictures to go through and so do the other members that showed up too.  With any luck we will get another one of those great pictures!  Either way, it was still a great trip!

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: July 26th Trip
« Reply #1 on: Jul 26 2008 - 11:25PM »
By looking at this picture, would you even guess that this is a graveyard?  As sad as it is, this is the center of Bachelor's Grove.............can you even tell?   :X

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #2 on: Jul 27 2008 - 12:10AM »
Hmm Notice anything  che che
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline spookypooky

• Apparition
« Reply #3 on: Jul 27 2008 - 07:34AM »
Its kind of odd the way that the trees are in Bachelor's. Also, I wonder who planted the wild flowers. With the overgrowth its interesting to try and picture how it used to be. Can you believe people used to swim in that pond to "Be close to their deceased" That would have been creepy and weird back then let alone now! wh

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #4 on: Jul 27 2008 - 09:49AM »
I feel incredibly bad, because I said I was going yesterday--but was unable to attend due to a few friends backing out at the last moment; plus our driver with the GPS couldn't go until later. At that point, we said, "if we left at 6:30, we'd get there and they'd kick us out." It's a good hour drive from where we live--worth it--but at least a good hour. I really want to go back again and finally meet you all, and my sincere apologies go out to all of you. Who wound up going yesterday, and what did you guys wind up doing? Were there a lot of people at the grove?
Hey there one in a million

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Jul 27 2008 - 10:07AM »
I feel incredibly bad, because I said I was going yesterday--but was unable to attend due to a few friends backing out at the last moment; plus our driver with the GPS couldn't go until later. At that point, we said, "if we left at 6:30, we'd get there and they'd kick us out." It's a good hour drive from where we live--worth it--but at least a good hour. I really want to go back again and finally meet you all, and my sincere apologies go out to all of you. Who wound up going yesterday, and what did you guys wind up doing? Were there a lot of people at the grove?

No big deal Richy, quite a few people didn't show up??  Lot's of left-overs for me eat this week.  :)

However we did have a good time though!

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #6 on: Jul 27 2008 - 01:31PM »
OK....I am sure that I am just looking to hard but I almost see the outline of a body....(then again maybe it is the links in the fence playing with my mind)

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Jul 27 2008 - 03:17PM »
I've got an outstanding picture... This one made me stop dead in my tracks...

It might even become more famous than the White Lady picture...

The most concrete, conclusive evidence ever that there are ghosts in Bachelor's Grove... Taken at the Infant Daughter stone... JeepGirlGina and Ghost1 might have this proof on their pictures as well...

Are you ready for it?

Loading Signature...

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #8 on: Jul 27 2008 - 03:29PM »
Gina.....If the fence is playing tricks with you then it's got me too cause I see something there. There is a face on it as well.  Good spotting this.  :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #9 on: Jul 27 2008 - 04:01PM »
OK....I am sure that I am just looking to hard but I almost see the outline of a body....(then again maybe it is the links in the fence playing with my mind)

Yeah, there does appear to be a human shaped black shadow there.  Even when I zoom in at over 600% it's still there and clear too.  It's on the outside of the graveyard looking in...... Very interesting picture.....    cher

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #10 on: Jul 27 2008 - 04:03PM »
Exzyle-are you talking about the trail on the disk shaped object? That is strange because the rest of the pic is in focus. Do you think it is a spell or charm put on that object by whomever left it there? Or a ghost? I think the troll doll is pretty creepy too! I wouldn't want to wake up to that thing on my pillow!!  ter

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #11 on: Jul 27 2008 - 04:23PM »
I was referring to the ghost doll...

You guys have no sense of humor...  gri
Loading Signature...

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #12 on: Jul 27 2008 - 05:42PM »
God, you're such a lil s**t!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #13 on: Jul 27 2008 - 06:22PM »
God, you're such a lil s**t!

ROTFLMAO!! hehehehehe   LOL LOL
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #14 on: Jul 27 2008 - 06:56PM »
I was referring to the ghost doll...

You guys have no sense of humor...  gri

I got it right away.....LMAO.
I caught that one in a couple of my photos also.

=D> =D> =D>