BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove trip pictures & discussions

July 26th Trip

(1/6) > >>

Ghost1:
Here is a picture from todays trip.  I'm sure this is just a trick of the light off the camera lens and nothing paranormal at all......But it still looks cool!  :Y:

BTW, I still have 100's of more pictures to go through and so do the other members that showed up too.  With any luck we will get another one of those great pictures!  Either way, it was still a great trip!

Ghost1:
By looking at this picture, would you even guess that this is a graveyard?  As sad as it is, this is the center of Bachelor's Grove.............can you even tell?   :X

The Shadow:
Hmm Notice anything  che che

spookypooky:
Its kind of odd the way that the trees are in Bachelor's. Also, I wonder who planted the wild flowers. With the overgrowth its interesting to try and picture how it used to be. Can you believe people used to swim in that pond to "Be close to their deceased" That would have been creepy and weird back then let alone now! wh

veganrichy:
I feel incredibly bad, because I said I was going yesterday--but was unable to attend due to a few friends backing out at the last moment; plus our driver with the GPS couldn't go until later. At that point, we said, "if we left at 6:30, we'd get there and they'd kick us out." It's a good hour drive from where we live--worth it--but at least a good hour. I really want to go back again and finally meet you all, and my sincere apologies go out to all of you. Who wound up going yesterday, and what did you guys wind up doing? Were there a lot of people at the grove?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version