BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove Ghost Hunting Trip Plans

Our next trip?

(1/9) > >>

Darkone:
Should we start to plan our next trip already, since it sounds like so many couldn't make the last one?   How does that sound to all of you?

Colleen2510:
That's sounds fine to me but I know that I need a month to plan a trip. I think that is the only way that my uncle is going to let me get away from the business. If I put in a notice a month ahead then at least he would have to have a darn good reason to veto it. Of course you guys don't have to wait on me but maybe we could start talking about something in the month of Sept. even if y'all do something in between now and then. And I love September anyway. It will be getting a little cooler out and the leaves will just be starting to turn colors. But the next time we will have to help Ghost out with the eats and such.

Ghost1:
The Ghost Hunt / Meet & Greet II........The Sequel!     ter  Be afraid, be very afraid   ter 

MusicianMommy:
I'm up for something in September... as long as it's NOT the weekend of the 13th & 14th!!!  I already have a wedding AND a concert to go to on the 13th!  Yikes!

Colleen2510:

--- Quote from: MusicianMommy on Jul 28 2008 - 09:57PM   ---I'm up for something in September... as long as it's NOT the weekend of the 13th & 14th!!!  I already have a wedding AND a concert to go to on the 13th!  Yikes!

--- End quote ---

Is your husband touring with his band?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version