BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > Bachelor's Grove trip pictures & discussions

Graveyard edict

<< < (2/2)

Colleen2510:
I love hearing about your experiences like that and at the same time it's a very sad story. Do you think that you felt all of that because the childrens spirits are not at rest or is it maybe residual feelings from the past that you felt? When you get these sensations can you tell if it's an actual spirit sharing feelings with you or if it's a residual thing. Sorry if I ask too many questions.  emb

Tommyboy67:
Let me know in advance when you're going to be there next. I'll help you with the replacement of the stones.

Ghost1:

--- Quote from: Exzyle2k on Jul 27 2008 - 11:49PM   ---And since I've never been to the Grove and seen Deck, Rippert, or Foskett standing, I'm not about to possibly put the stone up wrong and anger the spirits further.

--- End quote ---

Here is what the Deck stone looks like upright, this is from June of 2007.  If you where trying to help by putting stones back up, I really don't think they would get mad even if it was facing backward...........At least it would be upright and off the ground.

Exzyle2k:
Yeah...

I'm going to start snooping around, see if there's a permit for cleanup we can get for the Grove, and organize the next get-together as a landscaping and grove repair project.

Some things are just not funny and will not be tolerated by the moderator(s) of this board.

MusicianMommy:

--- Quote from: colleen2510 on Jul 28 2008 - 09:59AM   ---I love hearing about your experiences like that and at the same time it's a very sad story. Do you think that you felt all of that because the childrens spirits are not at rest or is it maybe residual feelings from the past that you felt? When you get these sensations can you tell if it's an actual spirit sharing feelings with you or if it's a residual thing. Sorry if I ask too many questions.  emb

--- End quote ---

I have a feeling that it was residual, and not anyone in particular trying to contact me...  just the simple fact that there were so many lost children in one place from a horrific accident most likely left *quite* an impact on the entire area...

The thing that *still* bothers me, though, is that I couldn't handle being there any longer - so we still haven't located my hubby's dad's grave (long story as to why we don't know exactly where he is buried in QOH).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version