Author Topic: My Bachelors Grove pics  (Read 2178 times)

Offline motherchucker

• Mere Mortal
My Bachelors Grove pics
« on: Jul 31 2008 - 10:14AM »
Ok about 2 years ago me and a buddy decided to check out the BGC, I have been there thousands of times already but he was a skeptic so we went, now we had a 35 mm camera with us, it was during this time when we went, and out of all the pics we took it was only these (last three) pics we took that this mist slowly came into the shot getting thicker by the last one.  I don't smoke and like I said it was about this time out so it wasn't our breathes.
?Why So Serious?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: My Bachelors Grove pics
« Reply #1 on: Jul 31 2008 - 11:14AM »
Boy, If no one was smoking and your sure it wasn't your breath.....That would make for a interesting picture.
Are you sure it wasn't your breath, also could you see the fog with your eyes or was it just in the picture?

BTW.......  Welcome Sign to the forum!
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline motherchucker

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Jul 31 2008 - 11:27AM »
Oh yeah I'm positive it wasn't my breathe.  It was a warm night if I can recall, plus the friend I was with took his own pictures and he didn't get a darn thing.  I remember feeling a little uneasy that night but didn't see anything, just had that feeling.

Thank You for the warm welcome I just came across this websites literally hours ago and must say I love this forum, by far the best I've been in.  Have you seen the other picture I posted about the figure in the window?  I'm curious as to what others think.

Thanks again, and I'm working on uploading some VERY interesting EVP's that I've have caught on several investigations.
?Why So Serious?

Offline Banshee

• OverLord
« Reply #3 on: Jul 31 2008 - 12:01PM »
Welcome to the forum, and thank you for posting!     =D>

Nice picture, that mist was thick too.  Could you see the mist with the naked eye?
I'm watching you.

Offline motherchucker

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Jul 31 2008 - 12:17PM »
Not at all.  On a side note I was showing my friends these pics and one of wanted to take a pic on his camera phone, well he accidentally had it on negative and he said he saw a face, so I did the same and sure as sh%^ it does look like a weird face.  I'm not sold on it but it was kinda weird.  I posted it with the colors inverted
?Why So Serious?

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Jul 31 2008 - 02:27PM »
Welcome!!  da  da  da

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #6 on: Jul 31 2008 - 07:58PM »
Welcome !!!!!  and sweet pictures. 

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #7 on: Aug 01 2008 - 04:57PM »
Welcome to the forum LOL  Great photos too! che
Heather & Maggie

Offline motherchucker

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #8 on: Aug 01 2008 - 07:07PM »
Thank You, Thank You, Thank You.
I must say this forum is really getting me back into ghost hunting mood!  Unfortunately I won't be able to until my therapy is done. But when that is BG is my first stop after 3 years of being there.
?Why So Serious?