Author Topic: The Villisca Axe Murder House  (Read 19494 times)

Offline Fiestyredd9

• Ghost Hunter
Re: The Villisca Axe Murder House
« Reply #45 on: Sep 22 2008 - 08:58PM »
Aww that is sad indeed. But when we figure a date We're in too.  But the next BG trip please call I wanna go

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #46 on: Sep 24 2008 - 01:14PM »
I've got a date!!! =D> Saturday, April 25th 2009!! That should give us all plenty of time to plan. We've got Ghost, myself (& hubby), Rachael, and Fiestyredd9 (& friend). We've only got room for 4 more. Let me know who all is definitely going. YAY! che
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #47 on: Sep 24 2008 - 02:17PM »
Yeah!
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Fiestyredd9

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #48 on: Sep 24 2008 - 02:45PM »
Super YEA my bf will be thrilled and maybe stop being crabby now.  :Y:

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #49 on: Sep 24 2008 - 04:27PM »
Tommyboy, we're talking about Villisca Axe Murder House in Villisca, Iowa.
~Marion

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #50 on: Sep 24 2008 - 05:26PM »
Hey Marion....I'm definitely going and my son...Russell (Russ) We will be there. There's not much that could keep me from going....~Knock~On~Wood~!! I shouldn't say things to jinx myself! I should know better... ter
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Fiestyredd9

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #51 on: Sep 24 2008 - 07:25PM »
Yea for Colleen and Russ going! Now we're talking,  :Y:

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #52 on: Sep 25 2008 - 10:51AM »
Hey Marion....I'm definitely going and my son...Russell (Russ) We will be there. There's not much that could keep me from going....~Knock~On~Wood~!! I shouldn't say things to jinx myself! I should know better... ter

AH! emb Colleen! I'm such a doofus (with a bad memory). I'm so sorry I forgot to include you on the 'list'! I'm glad you're bringing your son. That will be awesome! I have a friend who is probably going to go. I'll have to find out for sure. That makes 9! =D>
~Marion

Offline Fiestyredd9

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #53 on: Sep 25 2008 - 01:31PM »
The the party begin. I am so excited now.  :Y:

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #54 on: Sep 25 2008 - 02:54PM »
Hey Colleen! I should probably tell you why we hear "Go Away". My husband and I went to Villisca this past spring with a whole group of people. The group is led by Ursula Bielski and Ed Shanahan (Chicago Hauntings). They have many cool trips they go on. We spent all night in the house experiencing crazy things.

When we first got there we were given a tour of the home. A bunch of us were upstairs in the children's bedroom. We were messing around with the closet door trying to debunk it by opening it, closing it, slamming it, etc. The house is very old, as you know, and the door was very hard to shut all the way. You'd close it and it would stick partway in the doorjam. You really had to give it a hard hit slam to get it closed all the way. We started asking the children if they could open/close the door for us - to no avail. We shut the door as far as we could and one of our group members had her hand at the crack of the door. She said something like, "I didn't think they'd do it anyway". As soon as she said that, the door slammed all the way shut on her finger and gave her a bad blood blister. I saw the whole thing. NO ONE had been touching the door when it happened! It was awesome (except that she got hurt).

Later in the evening, my hubby put our digital voice recorder in the upstairs closet and closed the door leaving it in there. We all went downstairs for our "circle of energy". This is when Ed Shanahan (our psychic) leads our group in contacting the spirits at the location. We had a couple sensitives in our group and they were all feeling the same thing - the murderer is stuck in the home because of what he did. We had a ghost box running the whole time and we heard him speak to us many times. The name "Blackie" came through clear as a bell on several occasions. And he was mad as hell. So Ed started taunting him and there was a lot of anger felt in the room. "How could you do such a thing to an innocent family? Especially the poor children! You're a sick S.O.B. You know that don't you?" On the ghost box, he was telling us to go away. During all this is when we picked up the EVP. If you notice, he sounds pissed! Because of the circomestances, we're almost positive that's what he said.

Later on, I think it was around 3am or so, something else happened. One of the sensitives was standing in the kitchen by herself when a few of us came back inside from having a smoke. She was standing there with a startled look on her face. She said, right before we walked in, she heard a little girl giggling right by her. So we decided to investigate. We went into the downstairs sewing room (where the Stillinger girls were murdered). We were trying to get them to talk to us. About 10 minutes into it, a couple of us heard a little girl whispering in the closet. So we pulled back the closet curtain and started asking questions. All of a sudden something moved in there. It startled us. There was no one in the closet. As we went to leave after recovering from our shock, about 5 of us were standing in the kitchen talking. Three of us, including myself, heard a noise coming from the back sewing room that we'll never forget. "Drip, drip, drip, drip, drip." It was a very thick sounding drip. Not like water - like blood. Now remember, there's no plumbing or electricity in the house.

It's a long story, I know. And if you stuck with it and are still reading this, I'm glad you did. I'm not a great writer but I did the best I could. Villisca Axe Murder House is a must see! There is definitely something going on there. What we experienced there is, I believe, a combination of an intelligent haunting (we communicated with the murderer) and a residual haunting (we heard the little girl hiding in the closet and then the blood dripping). Go there. You will never forget your experience and you will be changed forever. I feel drawn there. There's this incredible need to go back and help those poor children.

Here's a thought that just popped into my head: I want to go back there - desperately. If any of you'd like to go, we should reserve a date there and spend the night. I know it's expensive with gas prices. But if enough of us go, we could carpool. Drop me a line if you're interested. I have no problem handling all the details and planning it all. I promise, it will be a night you'll never forget.

I've been wanting to go there for so long! I read the entire book on the murder, and tragically, nobody was ever punished for the crime. It's incredibly sad -- and I wish they never closed the case on it either. I'd love to go and spend the night, I just need 300+$'s and some friends to join me. Ursula's books are wonderful, how was she in person? I know of Ed, and I'm not the biggest fan actually. But, I'm glad you got a chance to go!!
Hey there one in a million

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #55 on: Sep 25 2008 - 03:26PM »
Hey, Veganrichy! =D> Check this post often because we're planning a trip. I just booked Saturday, April 25th. We have one spot left if you'd like to join us! It's only $60 per person. I'm totally stoked! You should come with us!!
Ursula is a lot of fun. We had a great group last May. The only thing that sucked was everyone left just before 4p. My hubby and I were like, 'wait a minute! I thought we were staying the night!?' We had to leave since Ursula was in charge of the keys. And Ed, well, he's Ed. We all bumped into him at Bachelor's Grove last weekend. Ghost's opinion of him was pretty much dead on. LOL Ask him what he thinks.

Send me a PM if you want to join us in Villisca!!
~Marion

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #56 on: Sep 25 2008 - 04:08PM »
Hey, Veganrichy! =D> Check this post often because we're planning a trip. I just booked Saturday, April 25th. We have one spot left if you'd like to join us! It's only $60 per person. I'm totally stoked! You should come with us!!
Ursula is a lot of fun. We had a great group last May. The only thing that sucked was everyone left just before 4p. My hubby and I were like, 'wait a minute! I thought we were staying the night!?' We had to leave since Ursula was in charge of the keys. And Ed, well, he's Ed. We all bumped into him at Bachelor's Grove last weekend. Ghost's opinion of him was pretty much dead on. LOL Ask him what he thinks.

Send me a PM if you want to join us in Villisca!!

Ha ha, I'd have to see what I'm up to. But after reading all of the information on the house, it's not a place I wouldn't want to miss. Seriously, it's on my top places to visit in my lifetime. I just like Ursula's writing a lot; as for ed -- I think he's a louse. I read that you guys did run into him, but what did you think of him!? Ha ha, I'll ask Ghost what he thinks -- but I think he's strange. I saw a lot of his youtube movies on the places, not to mention visited his site; I just believe he's a little -- well tries too hard etc.
Hey there one in a million

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #57 on: Sep 25 2008 - 04:23PM »
I've been on two trips with Ed, so far. He's an interesting character. You should come with us in April! It's the most incredible experience I've ever had! :Y:
« Last Edit: Sep 25 2008 - 07:10PM by Marion76 »
~Marion

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #58 on: Oct 02 2008 - 12:52PM »
Hey all! I sent in the $100 deposit for our stay scheduled for Saturday, April 25th. It's definitely on!! =D> I'm so excited!! No one owes me anything. Just be prepared to pay your $60 when we get there (and bring extra money for food and helping out with gas for whoever drives).

Tommyboy, we only have room for 1 more person. So we'd need a definite answer on whether or not you're going. The next person who tells me they want to go will be it. You won't be able to just 'show up' on that day. So let me know soon, ok? :Y:
~Marion

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #59 on: Oct 02 2008 - 02:06PM »
Hurray!   =D>  You're the best Marion, thank you!

I'll bring baked goods for snackin :)
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!