Author Topic: The Villisca Axe Murder House  (Read 19536 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: The Villisca Axe Murder House
« Reply #75 on: Dec 15 2008 - 06:54PM »
LOL YES!  It is the "This house...is clean" woman... I've seen various episodes of that show and she is, indeed, the hostess.

What a perfet pick, huh?  ROFL

Linda Blair is the actual Hostess of the show. I think you might be right about the voice belonging to that woman. One thing is definite....that voice is strange! It even gets on my nerves more than frightens me though. But to my knowledge they never do show the woman behind that voice and the only female that appears on the show is Linda Blair.  My grandkids love the show n watch it all the time.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #76 on: Mar 26 2009 - 02:17PM »
oooooOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
It's. So. Close.
 =D> ter :Y:
ROCK!
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Fiestyredd9

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #77 on: Mar 28 2009 - 06:38PM »
Finally its only a few weeks away. Feel like we've been waiting forever!!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #78 on: Apr 11 2009 - 09:41PM »
Hey check this out..... Google this "vascilla murder"      Look who comes up Number 1 & 2 in the results.   :victory:

Never mind your to slow, I'll Google it for you, click this:   [lmgt]vascilla murder[/lmgt]

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #79 on: Apr 11 2009 - 11:19PM »
How sweet is that !!!!!!   :party:

Offline tiggzizherrr

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #80 on: Apr 12 2009 - 03:25AM »
wow can't wait to hear all about your trip, wish i could go
NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE U SMILE!!!

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #81 on: Apr 15 2009 - 09:03PM »
What's the plan for next week guys?  What time can we get in?  Meet there, or convoy (coonnn voooyyyy!)??
Psyched!

Offline rbcbob

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #82 on: Apr 18 2009 - 10:10PM »
Villisca Iowa, Villisca Axe Murders, very real, be very afraid, I am considered sensitive, I was very sensitive that evening, and I still trip out thinking about that evening. I have a couple dozen EVP's that were caught using a ghost box (ie: Franks Box) I also have a video clip of something, to me i see a full bodied spirit. I have numerous videos of orbs, Im not a firm believer in Orbs but when it is 14 degrees out side its definitely not bugs, and in the dead of winter and there is no movement in the house I don't believe it is dust. Most orbs would generate from the area of the ghost box. I also had a ball roll from under a bed towards my feet, now wether this was paranormal I cant say for there was another person standing on the other side of the bed where the ball came from, that person swears he did not see a ball at his feet nor did he kick it towards me. Overall I would say this place has paranormal activity, If anyone has a group that would go and investigate this house I would love to join you. The house is very small so my suggestion to any group going is have just 5 or 6 investigators. Remember, Be Very Real, Be Very Scared, Be Very Afraid !!!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #83 on: Jun 17 2009 - 12:06AM »
While doing some editing of a podcast I came across this audio clip about the Villisca Axe Murder House.

(Warning: Contains explicit language)

Rob's Rants - Villisca Axe Murder House

This won't embed for some reason, flash is a security risk so it's turned off.  However MP3's should work fine, but it won't?

Also (Warning: Contains explicit language)  is a under statement....

PLEASE DON'T LISTEN IF SWEARING OFFENDS YOU!
« Last Edit: Jun 30 2009 - 08:40AM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #84 on: Jun 24 2009 - 07:43PM »
  eno This guy must think that somebody actually cares about his opinion.    :giggle2: wh
~Colleen~

Offline Exzyle2k

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #85 on: Jun 25 2009 - 08:04PM »
He's not ranting about not getting evidence... He even says sometimes things don't happen... Look at the Congress downtown...

He was ranting about the way he was treated by other visitors as well as the people who run the place. Yeah, his grumbling about the size of the place is perhaps unwarranted, but I doubt anyone here would react differently to finding tape of people who wanted to tag along talking trash about you, or having your validity questioned in articles because you had no documentation.
Loading Signature...

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #86 on: Jun 28 2009 - 02:49PM »
I completely understood what he was complaining about. However it kind of got lost on me during all the ranting. I'm not offended by some cursing and I definitely enjoy a good rant now and then. However I have found that if you want professional people to take you seriously then you have to conduct yourself in a professional way.  Let's face it...when every other word is the same word weather it's  "know what I mean" or "F*c* then you start to wonder if that person knows any other words. I don't know about anyone else but I tire of it and begin to think that perhaps these folks were unco-operative with this man for other reasons than the ones he is stating. The bottom line is that I would have a hard time ever taking this guy seriously after hearing this. I'm sure he could care less about me and I care about the same for him.
~Colleen~

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #87 on: Aug 12 2009 - 01:31PM »
I got an interesting email from my mom the other day.  Apparently work was slow and at about 4am she was talking to a new woman at her hospital, about all sorts of silly things.  Somehow or another they got on the topic of ghosts, and my mom said 'Oh, you and my daughter Rachael would get along great, she hangs out at this cemetery all the time, and she stayed the night at Villisca'.  When she mentioned Villisca the womans head snapped right up.  It turns out that her great-grandmother was from Villisca, and that she was friends with Katherine.  She was actually INVITED to spend the night with them that night, but her father said no because he thought that Katherine was spoiled and a bad influence.  Can you imagine that?  It 'haunted' her, so to speak, for the rest of her life, that if it had been to her, she would have been there, and died as a result.  The woman who works with my mom said that she sort of wants to go to the house, but she is afraid that she would be recognized by the spirits there as a descendant of one who should have been there and it would be a very negative situation.  In my opinion, I think it would be more likely that Katherine would recognize her as a descendant of her friend and would be happy to see her.

Weird, eh?  What do you think?

p.s... she also said that her great-grandmother kept all the original newspaper clippings and pictures and stuff her entire life.  My mom (knowing her daughter pretty well) immediately asked if the family still had them, but they are gone now.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #88 on: Aug 12 2009 - 01:36PM »
Wow, what a small world.....very cool story Rachael.   =D>

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #89 on: Aug 13 2009 - 06:36AM »
Very cool story Rachael like Ghost said a very small world.  bo  =D>