Author Topic: Do you believe in aliens?  (Read 1560 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Do you believe in aliens?
« on: Nov 28 2007 - 11:50AM »
Do you believe in aliens?  Check this out, very interesting.........Is it true or not?    kn

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2024360
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Do you believe in aliens?
« Reply #1 on: Nov 28 2007 - 11:52PM »
 :Y:  Well I absolutely believe in aliens. And this tape looks real along w/the testimony of this man telling you what is happening here. I believe that something landed in Roswell, New Mex. and was covered up and I have seen dancing lights in the sky myself that there was no explanation for.  Do i think that out of all the vastness of the universe that we are the only ones here. No I don't. And yet do I believe in God and Jesus and The Holy Trinity? Yes I do.....I don't know how they all fit in to the puzzle. I believe that the true story is there for anyone who wants it.  It is all in The Bible.  I wish that i were not the lazy person that I am because the truth is out there.

Go on and add the music Ghost1. I know you want to.....
LOL
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Nov 28 2007 - 11:59PM »

Do i think that out of all the vastness of the universe that we are the only ones here
No I don't...... that would be pretty damn vain to think we our the only life anywhere.  What makes us so special to be the only life in the universe.  I firmly believe that there is life out there, and a lot closer then you might think.

The truth is out there

:Y:  Well I absolutely believe in aliens. And this tape looks real along w/the testimony of this man telling you what is happening here. I believe that something landed in Roswell, New Mex. and was covered up and I have seen dancing lights in the sky myself that there was no explanation for.  Do i think that out of all the vastness of the universe that we are the only ones here. No I don't. And yet do I believe in God and Jesus and The Holy Trinity? Yes I do.....I don't know how they all fit in to the puzzle. I believe that the true story is there for anyone who wants it.  It is all in The Bible.  I wish that i were not the lazy person that I am because the truth is out there.

Go on and add the music Ghost1. I know you want to.....
LOL
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Jul 07 2009 - 12:51PM »
Another one from long forgotten posts of the early days...I really like this one. So Bump Bump

BTW in the beggining it looks fake and boring but don't stop watching as there is more to it.
« Last Edit: Jul 07 2009 - 01:25PM by Colleen2510 »
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: Jul 07 2009 - 01:35PM »
After watching that one I went on to veiw a few more. You know how they give the option to view related subject videos? I was quite intriqued by the video that I'm going to post here. I never say that something is impossible. I've been shown too many times that just because my brain doesn't grasp it or has never encountered it does not mean it is impossible but time travel is something that I can't wrap my brain around even in my most liberal thoughts. How does someone experience something that has already ceased to be or something that has not yet happened? Even so I cannot say that it can't be done. I don't know really if I want it to be true even. Were will that fit and how will that make the universe make sense. Anyway here is the video. I hope you enjoy it.

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2027907807
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: Jul 07 2009 - 02:04PM »
I found the entire tape of the Alien Interview! Here it is! I'm super intriqued!

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=952335623
~Colleen~