Author Topic: Ghost in wedding photograph  (Read 1185 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Ghost in wedding photograph
« on: Aug 27 2008 - 09:39PM »
What does everyone think of this one, there does appear to be something?    cher

Schoolboy captures 'ghost' in wedding photograph
A schoolboy wedding guest was stunned when he snapped the newlyweds' first dance - and spotted an apparition of a ghost in the disco lights

Gordan Martin, 12, took a series of photographs as the couple danced at their wedding reception at Tewkesbury Rugby Club, Gloucestershire.
[float=left][/float]
But he was left speechless when he flicked through the pictures afterards and saw the haunting image of a woman's head and torso floating inches from the ground near the DJ booth.

He said: "I didn't see the ghost until a couple of days later when I was looking at the pictures on the computer.

"When I saw it I was like 'wow' and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I thought it was really weird because it really looks like there's a ghost in the picture."

The picture was taken as newlyweds Nigel and Helen Davis took to the floor for the first dance after their wedding at Gloucester Register Office.

Jordan was snapping away from the side of the dance floor when he unknowingly captured the image.

His mother Ann, of Northway, Gloucestershire, said she does not believe in ghosts but cannot explain the appearance of the uninvited guest.

She said: "It was a shock when I saw the picture. It looks pretty clear to me and it looks so real. Jordan is quite excited about it. It's a bit weird."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/2602069/Schoolboy-captures-ghost-in-wedding-photograph.html
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline spookypooky

• Apparition
Re: Ghost in wedding photograph
« Reply #1 on: Aug 28 2008 - 01:26AM »
Very wierd, she looks like shes wearing old fashioned clothes but it seem unusually distorted. Not sure what to think of this one.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Aug 31 2008 - 01:13PM »
It looks a little angelic to me. It seems like there might be just the top part of wings showing up over the shoulder of the image. But as Spookyp pointed out it is fairly distorted and it's hard to tell anything but it sure looks like an aparition.  Good find Ghost1  =D>
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #3 on: Oct 14 2008 - 05:37PM »
to me it looks like a friendly image
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com