Author Topic: Fast moving shadow something?  (Read 499 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Fast moving shadow something?
« on: Sep 01 2008 - 02:00PM »
Here is a bit of a odd one my camera picked up last night.  I'm really not sure of what this is either.   kn

This camera records at 240fps (frames per second), so whatever this is...it was moving darn fast!  Also this camera has no infrared emitters, which means bugs do not show up in front of the lens.  And If I go frame by frame, there appears to be a shadow under the sheds light as it go's by.  Watch the right side of the screen, the sheds light seems to get distorted for a sec then something fly's by from the top right then under the light then to the lower left.  Then a minute later it shoots from mid lower center, back under the light then straight back into the woods?  If you watch close you can see it go clear into the woods??

I wonder if this is one of those fast moving shadows I kept seeing for a while?

OK, any ideas on this one..................
http://www.bachelors-grove.com/FastShadow.wmv
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
Re: Fast moving shadow something?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 01 2008 - 04:18PM »
Huh........... a bat maybe?  I dunno. cho
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Sep 01 2008 - 05:18PM »
Ghost1. Is it my imagination or do u notice anything funny about the top right corner after the thing flys downward and towards the camera? It's the first time that it flys out of the screen. It seems to me that there is another shadow figure about the tree top that is shaped like a human. It isn't there until this thing flys off and then it sort of wiggles around until it gets to a spot and stays there. And it looks like it's part of the trees but if you know what your looking for I know that you would notice it too. I think there is more than one "thing" here in this picture.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: Sep 01 2008 - 05:22PM »
It's not just my imagination Ghost. The thing turns it's head from side to side. Plz pay attention and don't brush this off cause it is there if you look.
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: Sep 01 2008 - 05:25PM »
OK heres another clue. When the "thing" finally flies away into the woods it flies right thru this other "Shadow Being" at the top of the screen.  In the begining it looks like 2 white lines and then begins to take shape. Then you can see the head and shoulders and the head is turning from side to side! You guys have to find it!
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: Sep 01 2008 - 05:30PM »

YOUR YARD IS HAUNTED!     

~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Sep 01 2008 - 05:34PM »
I see what you talking about, I just can't tell what this is though?  cho  The more I watch it, It looks like it might start in the woods, then streak by the light............It's really weird the way the light starts to distort as it go's by it too???

I really don't know?
 kn
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Sep 01 2008 - 06:07PM »
To me it looks like the dark shadow at the beginning could be just about anything, including a ghost. But the second anomaly later in the tape looks like it could be an animal like a rabbit or a cat running frantically from whatever the dark shadow was!

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #8 on: Sep 01 2008 - 06:33PM »
Wow  kn now that is weird?  It does look like it starts in the woods as a white streak or something like that, then takes a black form by the light.  Then it does the opposite on the way back.  Very weird indeed?  I also do see something that seems to stay in the woods too, in the upper right side like Colleen does.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #9 on: Sep 01 2008 - 08:11PM »
[float=right][/float]
Oh BTW, i forgot to say.  There is one more closeup camera aimed right at the shed from another direction....and it never picked up a thing at all?    There is also another one aimed across the yard towards the woods, which again did not see a thing?  Now what ever this was, if it was organic, man or beast the cameras would have got it.

I have no idea how or why this one picked this up and yet the other two including a closeup camera didn't see a thing?
   cho

This is the closeup camera on the shed, the left light is the one the shadow went right through.  (the red line)

This is my second backyard camera, this thing went right past it coming and going, but it didn't see a thing?  (the green line)

Can you tell that I do investigations?    cher

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #10 on: Sep 01 2008 - 09:44PM »
Now you didn't mention the two other cameras before.  That puts a whole new spin on this, now there is almost no way it could have been a animal.  The plot thickens, maybe this is one of the shadows you talked about before that you have been seeing?

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #11 on: Sep 01 2008 - 10:41PM »
WTH was that?  There doesn't seem to be any form to it at all, what in heavens name could that be.  It's also pretty odd that either of those other two cameras didn't see a thing.

Not sure what you have there, but great catch.. I guess??

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: Sep 03 2008 - 07:57PM »
Yeah the fact that nothing showed up on the other camers makes it seem all the more paranormal. I don't think there is any doubt that this is not any kind of animal from this side of the veil  ter
~Colleen~

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #13 on: Sep 28 2008 - 01:46PM »
If you keep repeating the second shadow,(when it flies tward the shed) it looks like it has wings. It almost looks like an owl. But I could be  wrong. Why would it fly right into the shed. And why other cameras didnt pick it up, I dont know. If all the cameras were filming at the same speed then you should of caught something on all three, if it was an animal. Either way, good catch.
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #14 on: Sep 28 2008 - 02:45PM »
Wow!  I just watched this about 20 times. It looks like two entities of some sort playing a game in your yard, and at the end one chases the other back into the woods!!!  Very very very cool!
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!