Author Topic: Unusual happenings at Pookys  (Read 1928 times)

Offline spookypooky

• Apparition
Unusual happenings at Pookys
« on: Sep 04 2008 - 04:33AM »
Last night (Tuesday) I was up by myself. It wasn't that late but approaching midnight here. My fiance was sleeping as well as everyone else. I was looking around at scary videos on the computer, and to be honest, started getting a little spooked! Anyway, I did have an odd experience. Personally, I kept feeling like someone was behind me. It was so quite in the room and super dark outside. All of a sudden, I felt a tugging at my chair. Almost like someone took the chair, grabbed the top part of it, and tried to move it back and forth. Of course I turned around and nothing was there. I looked over at my fiance, figuring he was trying to scare me, and he was crashed out a sleep in a comfortable position. I thought it was nothing. After looking at more things and messing around on the computer, I went to pause to have a smoke outside. Before I could get out of the chair or turn around it happened again. It really freaked me out. It could have been my imagination but it was a little too much of a shake/tugging back and forth. Like someone wanted to show me something exciteing.When I looked over at Jay to maybe catch him messing with me, he was still in the same position and snoring. I cant find any logical explanation for it.   Qu

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Unusual happenings at Pookys
« Reply #1 on: Sep 04 2008 - 09:26AM »
Maybe you have a new friend, that you don't know about.  Try keeping your camera close to you, then take pictures the second you feel something or when something happens.   With any luck you might catch something?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Sep 04 2008 - 12:51PM »
It's probably Christian saying hello! Send his mom an email and see how she's doing. Ghost1 told me that taking pics over your shoulder when stuff happens behind you is a good idea. I've also seen Ryan Buell do this on Paranormal State!

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Sep 04 2008 - 12:57PM »
Pooky- there is a post on here by Ghost1 about how many visitors come to this site everyday. On a very slow day it is over 600. Maybe you could start a thread about Christians unsolved death and post some of the newspaper articles with a catchy title like "Unsolved Murder, Please Help!" Maybe someone will see it that knows something. You never know! Maybe that's why Christian contacted you after you started posting here!
Also, since all of our friends here have been reading about your experiences with Christian it would add some background and depth to the story.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #4 on: Sep 04 2008 - 07:35PM »
Pooky- there is a post on here by Ghost1 about how many visitors come to this site everyday. On a very slow day it is over 600. Maybe you could start a thread about Christians unsolved death and post some of the newspaper articles with a catchy title like "Unsolved Murder, Please Help!" Maybe someone will see it that knows something. You never know! Maybe that's why Christian contacted you after you started posting here!
Also, since all of our friends here have been reading about your experiences with Christian it would add some background and depth to the story.

Ghostlight and Pooky I think that is a wonderful idea. And from what I know about (the little that I do know) I think it could very well be your friend Christian. IF the site could help solve your friends death I think Ghost1 would be very happy with that. In fact it would be grand! For all of his work to come to that! Maybe even get on a talk show if that happened.... cho
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline spookypooky

• Apparition
« Reply #5 on: Sep 06 2008 - 04:38AM »
I have considered this. But, his death anniversary is in October and his birthday is in November. :^(  sorry cuties, I just need some time before making that kind of decision.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Sep 06 2008 - 02:22PM »
Take your time, and it's just an idea, no pressure!

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #7 on: Sep 13 2008 - 02:30PM »
No pressure at all Pooky. You just do what you need to do. Let us know if anything starts happening as it get close to those date. That is if you feel like you can let us know. Just know that we are all interrested and that we are thinking of you.  bo
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Sep 16 2008 - 06:12PM »
Pooky, you have a fascinating story. And I'm sorry for the grief you are experiencing. I agree that this site may be able to help you. I completely believe that he may have been trying to get your attention. Don't be afraid. Try talking to him when something happens and keep a voice recorder on hand. Try having a conversation and record it. You never know what you might get.
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!