Author Topic: Face in the tree?  (Read 1724 times)

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
Face in the tree?
« on: Sep 06 2008 - 02:32AM »
Let me know if you see what I see.
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Face in the tree?
« Reply #1 on: Sep 06 2008 - 08:35AM »
Oh Yeah, when I zoomed in, it looks like the face of a old man, pretty weird.  I didn't see it at first then it kind of jumped out at me.  I would guess it's just a weird growth in the tree though...........Good eye to see it thought!

Ok, now here's a weird thought.........You know how we always see pictures like this where it's just a tree where it looks like a face.  Just imagine if all the pic's like that where real faces that somehow the spirits can blend with the trees to hide?    Ok, I told you it was weird.
  kn
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Sep 06 2008 - 11:11AM »
That's not really that weird. I've had thoughts like that for years now. Maybe it IS something. Maybe they CAN do that! Hmmmmmmm....... cher
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Sep 13 2008 - 07:43PM »
I don't think that is a weird idea either. 
In fact, I think I find this much easier to swallow than apparitions from 'thin air'.  Or maybe it is just a matter of the energetic strength of the individual appearing.
When you strip everything down, we are all animated by the same brand of energy.  It is eternal, and I believe finite.  You die, and the energy that animated you, and made you YOU, returns to the universe and is redistributed (it's the original recycling plan!). If in certain cases bits of this energy is able to somehow remain and attempt to pull together in any semblance of it's original form, wouldn't it make sense that it would borrow juice from something still material?

This is off topic... but I am realizing that 'skeptical' isn't really an accurate descriptive for me.  I just.... have a little philosophical contradiction I need to figure out  :)  It would be helpful if we could prove string theory without blowing the world up too.  heh.
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline andy

• Apparition
« Reply #4 on: Aug 21 2011 - 09:19AM »
saw it right off....great pic!!

Offline Grim Reaper

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Aug 24 2011 - 12:48PM »
What up, new member here   ;)

When picture loaded, I haven't seen the circle pointing the face at first, but what I noticed was the face on that big tree on the right hand side of the picture? Do you see it? Eyes, nose and mouth, everything is there, but it's kinda stretched?! And scary lol.

Great pic really, face in that tree marked with circle is very clearly visible