Author Topic: Another Haunted Doll  (Read 534 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Another Haunted Doll
« on: Sep 18 2008 - 03:01PM »
This is an antique composition doll that was purchased years ago from the location below along with a set of crystal vases. We have done a series of EVP taping and filming on the objects to see if inanimate objects can or cannot be haunted:

Truthfully one wonders is it the items that are haunted? Or is it a spirit simply fascinated with the items or the research you are doing at the time?

This was our third time taping this doll at night. You see a good bit of movement 30 seconds or so into the tape to the hand to your left almost as if someone is just shaking it as a child would shake a dolls hand it is playing with, which again makes me wonder is the doll haunted, or is there just an attraction to older dolls with deceased children/people from that time period?

This was our first time filming on night shot with this new camera (The other two times we filmed it was on 8mm) so the quality is not the best, I started not to post it, but I thought why not and let folks decide on their own
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
Re: Another Haunted Doll
« Reply #1 on: Sep 18 2008 - 07:41PM »
Sell it on EBay!!

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #2 on: Sep 18 2008 - 10:39PM »
That was incredible! It really does make you wonder.  :Y:
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Sep 19 2008 - 04:06PM »
You're going to think I'm crazy but I'm bidding on ebay for a supposedly haunted porcelain doll. :) She has a pretty cool story attached to her. I figure it's worth a shot, huh? We'll see. I'll let you know if I get her.
~Marion

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Sep 19 2008 - 05:46PM »
I got her!!!! =D> I bought her through Eastern Kentucky Paranormal Society. If the link still works, you can see her at http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=260286734226

Here is a description of her:
THIS IS ITEM #156A. WHILE DOING STUDIES WE HAVE LEARNED THAT HER NAME IS DIEDRE. DIEDRE IS THE SPIRIT OF A 7 YEAR OLD CHILD, WE KNOW THIS BECAUSE A DISTANT RELIATIVE OF DIEDRE IS WHERE SHE CAME FROM. DIEDRE'S SPIRIT HAD BEEN PASSED DOWN MANY GENERATIONS, THE PERSON WHO BRUNG DIEDRE IN SAID THAT DIEDRE DROWNED TO DEATH IN A CREEK ONE SUMMER WHILE PLAYING WITH HER FRIENDS. THE PERSON SAID HE WAS TO OLD TO CARE FOR SUCH A PLAYFUL ACTIVE SPIRIT AND ASKED US TO FIND HER A GOOD HOME. DIEDRE HAS BEEN WITH US FOR 6 MONTHS. WE HAVE STUDIED DIEDRE'S REMARKABLE GIGGLING HABITS AND HOW SHE LIKES TO RUN AROUND AND PLAY. SHE WILL SING "RING-AROUND-THE-ROSIE" AND "TWINKLE TWINKLE LITTLE STAR". WELL BITS AND PEICE THAT WE CAUGHT ON EVP'S, WHICH IS EXTREMELY ACTIVE ON. AS FAR AS PHYSICAL ACTIVITY WE HAVENT NOTCIED MUCH, A SLIGHT MOVEMENT HERE AND THERE, BUT SHE IS EXTREMELY VOCAL. SHE ALSO WHISPERS, SINGS, LAUGHS, MAKES CLICKING NOISES WITH HER "TONGUE", CHANGES FACIAL EXPRESSIONS, AND HUMS. A GOOD TREAT FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS A LITTLE NOISE IN THIER LIFE! WE AT EKPS HOME TO FIND HER A CARING LOVING HOME, COULD IT BE WITH YOU?

#156A HAS HIGH EMF READINGS AND IS ACTIVE ON EVP'S . #156A IS A CLASS A PARANORMAL ITEM.EVERY SPIRIT DOLL COMES WITH A CERTIFICATE OF PARANORMAL ACTIVITY FROM EKPS.

#156A HAS PORCELAIN HEAD, ARMS AND LEGS, HER BODY IS MADE OF CLOTH .DIEDRE MEASURES 16" AND HAS NO SOCKS.

I can't wait to get her!!!
~Marion

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Sep 20 2008 - 02:00AM »
OMG Marion! You got some "cahones"!!!!!! I have always wanted to buy a haunted object on ebay but I've been too chicken! Woo Hoo! You go girl!!

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Sep 20 2008 - 11:24AM »
Thank you, Ghostlight! emb The way I look at it, I'm adopting a little girl. And, hopefully, she'll like me. That sounds weird, doesn't it? It's just that they had some pretty freaky dolls that did stuff to scare you. This one sounds sweet. And that's why I picked her. Plus, she resembles me a little when I was little. =D>
~Marion

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #7 on: Sep 20 2008 - 04:51PM »
It's prob a good idea to go for a sweet spirit for your first one. I looked at the seller and I see that they have been a member since July and that all they sell is haunted dolls. A lot of their feedbacks come from one buyer (Tinker something or other). This tells me it is probably a scam. If you decide you don't want the doll if she's not haunted and you need help getting a refund let me know. I have seen some items on ebay that seem to really be haunted, like an item called "The Dibbuk Box". But most of them are sellers that come up with an elaborate story, stick to it, and then get a bunch of wackos to believe in the stuff. You should search the site for ebay threads, cuz I know I have posted some stuff and I think others have too. Maybe this guy is legit, but how many haunted dolls could one guy have?

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Sep 21 2008 - 11:12AM »
Wow. I never thought about that. I mean, I figured there would be scams on there. But I didn't even think about this seller not being legit. I hardly ever go on ebay and have only ordered 2 things on there in the past 4 years. You're probably right! bo Thank you for the heads-up! I'll definitely let you know what happens with this doll. I'm going to research the sellers first from now on. Thanks again!!
~Marion

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #9 on: Sep 23 2008 - 11:09AM »
Good info Ghostlight! Your right ....if this seller really had his distant relative and just wanted a good home for her I doubt that he would sell her on Ebay to the highest bidder. Know what I mean?  Anyway ....even if it's not his relative maybe he goes around and finds haunted items and buys them from hard up ppl who need the money dirt cheap. If that's the case then she still might be haunted.  Anyway you should know really soon cause a little girl's spirit prolly won't wait long to start playing.  :)  I can't wait to find out. 

I'm glad I didn't miss this video. I've been watching videos of haunted dolls for more than a year now and most are fake. I think this one is legit and it really gave me a boost...lol  Thanks for finding this Ghost1!  :Y:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #10 on: Sep 23 2008 - 01:32PM »
I got her yesterday. Of course, no activity yet. But, I can be patient. I'll let you all know.
~Marion

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #11 on: Sep 23 2008 - 01:43PM »
I got her yesterday. Of course, no activity yet. But, I can be patient. I'll let you all know.

Don't keep her near the knife drawer.....  :*:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #12 on: Sep 23 2008 - 01:48PM »
 LOLVery funny, Ghost! I've actually got her on my fireplace mantle. She seems quite content. I've been really nice to her, just in case. ;)
~Marion

Offline Fiestyredd9

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #13 on: Sep 23 2008 - 02:56PM »
Yea Id be nice to her too. Dolls freak me out some though growing up my dads wife had a room in there house filled will all sorts of dolls i swear over a 100 it freaked me out I made sure that room was closed whenever I was there LOL

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #14 on: Sep 23 2008 - 03:49PM »
Marion- Next time you see Ghost1, you should use his EMF meter on the doll and see if you get anything!