Author Topic: Children Of The Grave  (Read 397 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Children Of The Grave
« on: Oct 04 2008 - 04:20PM »
 [float=right]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=12956887[/float]
From the unhinged twin minds of the Booth Brothers, (Sony Pictures) horror filmmakers that got you, 'SPOOKED'  (as seen on Sci Fi Channel) This Horror documentary uncovers the shocking truth, history and haunting of Ghost Children, Poltergeist Kids, Haunted Orphanages and possession. Untold stories of Unmarked graves. Paranormal evidence of souls forgotten, Now walk the earth as"CHILDREN OF THE GRAVE"! Utilizing the best of the best, paranormal experts, the latest hi-tech ghost gadgetry and award winning, cutting edge filmmakers. All captured in high definition format, crafted in the style of todays fright filled blockbusters.

www.childrenofthegrave.com

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
Re: Children Of The Grave
« Reply #1 on: Oct 04 2008 - 04:42PM »
This looks interesting!  Does it not premiere on Sci-Fi until the 29th, or have you seen it already?

Also... you missed a letter in your link... www.childrenofthegrave.com

Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Oct 04 2008 - 04:45PM »
yes, I thought it looked real interesting, since it's based on fact.  No I haven't seen it yet, but I want to.

Here is a link to buy the DVD:  http://www.childrenofthegraveblog.blogspot.com/
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Oct 05 2008 - 06:50PM »
Remember this one? I'm not sure if it's the same or not. I hope not cause the first one was very dissapointing and I wasn't the only one who said so. It's the exact same name but the trailer seemed different somehow.  oh well...I guess we will find out hun?????? Qu

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/bgf/index.php?topic=798.0
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: Oct 05 2008 - 07:02PM »
I got interrupted when I watched it the first time so I missed the first few seconds. When I watched it again....it is the same guy that was on the first one and since it's the same ppl and the same name it is prolly the same show. Maybe they have added something to it though....who knows.

Remember Ghost1 ....on the first one they had a bunch of pictures of the shadow people on Zombie Rd and halfway thru the film for no apparent reason they just started talkin about Zombie Rd and showing those pics.  No doubt some great pictures but that was the best part of the show and they confused a lot of ppl who thought the pix were taken at the cemetary when they were not.

Well if u haven't seen it you may as well give it a look anyway.  There is some good stuff on it even though it's just not as thorough as they promised.
~Colleen~

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Oct 06 2008 - 12:55PM »
Children Of The Grave?  Ozzy called, he wants his song title back.  hu
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline adamselzer

• Ghost Hunter
  • from Weird Chicago Tours
    • Weird Chicago Blog
« Reply #6 on: Oct 13 2008 - 04:52PM »
The guy on the computer there is Troy Taylor, one of my partners over at Weird Chicago.

I'm not 100% certain (it's been a while, and these things sort of run together), but I think I filmed some of this show. The portion on the Iroquois theatre disaster was filmed during a Weird Chicago tour, and I was the cameraman.  I didn't know I was doing somehting so...cheesy. But getting roped into cheesy stuff comes with the gig sometimes.
http://www.weirdchicagoblog.com
http://www.adamselzer.com

Check out my book: "Weird Chicago: Forgotten History, Strange Legends and Mysterious Hauntings" in stores now!
Coming in September from Llewellyn : "Your Neighborhood Gives Me the Creeps: True Tales of an Accidental Ghost Hunter"

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: Nov 12 2008 - 10:31AM »
Hey Adam. I wouldnt sweat the cheezy stuff .... it's a cool gig you seem to have there... you must be very talented. And anyway ...it wasn't all that bad..<smile> ;)
~Colleen~

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #8 on: Mar 17 2009 - 01:25PM »
Boy is that ever freaky looking.   ter