Author Topic: Sunday Mass at the Keebler Tree.....  (Read 4159 times)

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
Sunday Mass at the Keebler Tree.....
« on: Oct 19 2008 - 09:31PM »
Ghost1 and I decided to try Maggpie's Evil tree today.
We found it, much further south down the creek than we thought it would be.  heh, I called my daughter to tell her we were in Indiana.
We were on the opposite side of the creek from it when we found it, and could see something in it's 'mouth', so we carved a path across to get a closer look.  Considering how far south from the cemetery it is, we were both pretty surprised to find out what was in it.... I think it's pretty neat-o myself!

Copyright © 2007-2009, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
Re: Sunday Mass at the Keebler Tree.....
« Reply #1 on: Oct 20 2008 - 12:16AM »
It really does.  Here's what you do.  Continue on the entrance path past the cemetery until you to the creek.  Head down the creek headed south, for approximately... I don't know.  A long time.  You will fight thorns, water, and Grizzlies along the way.  After you get home you will discover that most of the flesh has been removed from your legs, right through your jeans!  The face in the tree faces south, so you won't see it until you get there.  You know, I wonder if the 'shrine' inside is a geocache.  Do any of you guys do that?  I have a friend who loves it, I bet that's what it is.  Anyways, it was good fun digging our way down there, and neat to find the prize inside.  Although I think Ghost1 was hoping for Pecan Sandies....

<edited because I can't type>

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Oct 20 2008 - 12:22AM »
This is by far the coolest "wicked tree" I've ever seen!    ;)

This is a enhancement that I did for a earlier member that first found the wicked tree last year.   wh

Copyright © 2007-2009, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Oct 20 2008 - 01:08AM »
That is a great tree.  I had forgot all about that.  Looks like something from the wizard of oz and the evil forest

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Oct 21 2008 - 09:42AM »
I had never heard about that tree! Neat!

On a side note, when I was about 12, I used to go to a wooded area next to a cemetery in Chicago to play. One day deep in the woods a friend and I found a very unusual tree. The tree had a single trunk which split into two about 3 feet up. One of the two trunks was cut off, carved into a bowl with 2 horns carved at the top, someone had screwed a grated trap door device onto the bowl and inside the bowl, trapped and drowned in rainwater was a tiny bloated mouse.  My friend and I got the heck outta there fast. We tried to find the tree again after that, but we never could...

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Oct 21 2008 - 04:00PM »
Here is two more pictures of "The Wicked Tree"  One is a closeup of the opening (the mouth) and the other is inside the opening showing the shrine...that we where quite surprised to find in there?   cho

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #6 on: Oct 22 2008 - 02:15PM »
Hey I know that tree LOL 
Heather & Maggie

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #7 on: Oct 23 2008 - 07:26PM »
Where exactly was this? I have seen this tree before
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #8 on: Oct 23 2008 - 09:59PM »
Where exactly was this? I have seen this tree before

Directions (albeit silly ones) are above  :)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #9 on: Aug 12 2009 - 10:05AM »
Here is a good one to bump....... The bachelors grove  "wicked tree"     This is a real tree at the grove, it's about 600 feet or so south of the main path that crosses the creek.  It's located right on the west side bank of the creek it's self.

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #10 on: Aug 12 2009 - 10:24AM »
That is a cool looking tree Ghost i`m not sure if you had showed that to me before?

Offline jphunter26

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #11 on: Oct 23 2009 - 12:44AM »
I found my way to this 'demon tree' yesterday. Yes it was a bit of a difficult journey through the bramble but once I saw it WHOA!!! That is the creepiest tree I have ever seen...looks like it should be on a movie set for Sleepy Hollow or the Wizard of Oz. I like the special 'enhanced' version !!!
T H E  T R U T H  I S  O U T  T H E R E