Author Topic: Hi and pics  (Read 1494 times)

Offline scott

• Mere Mortal
Hi and pics
« on: Oct 31 2008 - 06:40PM »
I went to Bachelor's Grove for the first time earlier this month and took some pics with my cell phone (sorry for the poor quality) - I must have been moving because all seem blurred.  1st pic is one I took upon entering cemetery, just of tree line but seems to have a face.  Second one is pic of famous checkered tombstone, do you see something above it?  Last two are of two tombstones that I shot consecutively while moving forward - there looks like a dark shadow left center on both.  Really excited to be part of this forum! :)

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
Re: Hi and pics
« Reply #1 on: Oct 31 2008 - 07:04PM »
I think I was there when you were doing this, Scott.  You were with another guy, I think.
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline scott

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Oct 31 2008 - 09:44PM »
I was there with my friend AJ - first time for both of us - one person came in with camera right before we left (a guy with beard I think)- was that you?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #3 on: Oct 31 2008 - 10:17PM »
First off, Welcome to the site Scott!

These pictures are so pixelated it really hard to see them very clear.  I can't zoom into them and enhance them like I would normal do........I see faces in them too, but I'm sure it's just  Matrixing, it just our minds trying to make since out of a out of focus picture.

Thanks again for posting.
  :Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #4 on: Nov 01 2008 - 01:09AM »
Welcome Scott!!!!!!  I to see a face but when the images are so out of focus our minds can trick us into seeing things.  So what did you think of BG when you were there?  Did you have any experiences or strange feelings?

Offline ghostlight

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #5 on: Nov 01 2008 - 12:31PM »
Welcome Scott!

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Nov 05 2008 - 08:26PM »
No Scott, I don't have a beard.
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere