Author Topic: Head in the cabinet  (Read 1173 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Head in the cabinet
« on: Nov 02 2008 - 08:12AM »
I found this picture this morning, however I don't no where it was originally posted.  The site I found it on just took it from another site without giving them credit......so I won't give this site credit either from the stole re-post.  :*:

This is a pretty odd one, I'm not quite sure what to make of it.  What does everyone else think?

Found this on another site. Not sure what to make of it. Here's the story:

"This photo was taken on a film camera not a digital camera so apologies for the quality as it is a scan of
the original photograph.

My husband and I planned a dinner at my mother in law's house one week before our wedding, for our
bridal party to get to know each other. The photo here is of my mother in law Anke in the middle and from
the left my bridesmaids Lisa, Amy, Charmaine, Natasha (and me hiding behind the hanging light). The best
man took the shot and we were the only ones in the room at the time. We are in my mother in law's living
room and my groom and his three other groomsmen were all outside at the time.

There is an image of a strange lady coming from the glass in the cabinet to the left of Lisa (enlarged in
second photo). No-one knows who this lady is and she was definitely not invited along for the night. The
cabinet is an antique from France, I am not sure what year but is very very old. There are only pieces of
china and trinkets in this cabinet and no picture frames or photos of any sort. To this day the face remains
a mystery to us all."
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rivers

• Mere Mortal
Re: Head in the cabinet
« Reply #1 on: Nov 02 2008 - 02:53PM »
very Clear, like you said with a film camera its hard to say. All aside very unusal great catch for the photographer.
Micheal Rivers: Author of Voyage of The Black Witch. Coming soon!! Ghosts of the Coastal plains.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Nov 02 2008 - 03:47PM »
That is very interesting.  The look on her face is scary.  It looks real. I wonder if there was anything that could of been reflecting in the cabinet, such as a TVj

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #3 on: Nov 02 2008 - 11:34PM »
Huh............ I dunno about that one :V:
Heather & Maggie

Offline Theone321

• Mere Mortal
  • skulls up
« Reply #4 on: Nov 15 2008 - 01:58PM »
that could be the camra person but it still looks scary
Look for some kind of sign

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #5 on: Nov 16 2008 - 06:32PM »
Only one thing I could think of worth noting that no one else brought up. The author said the cabinet was from France and this woman looks like some of the French women that I see on old black and white movies! They all have their hair up like that when they are working around the house or the vineyard...lol  Good post Ghost
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com