Author Topic: A video of Bachelors Grove! See if u can find the creature!  (Read 201 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Comment
who ever goes there has alot of bals personally i want to go back but somethin is tellin me that i dont want 2 ive seen starge white shapes and it felt like people were folowin me last time i was there

most def! even in the daytime it is scary!

Comment
Right before you said did you hear that i saw this weird black thhing in the woods.I sorta looked like a short person swaying...
anyway awesome

Thanks! I'll check out what you're talking about. The grove is sooo cool, I can't wait to go back.

Comment
I was there too...and it's odd to hear the same noise coming in and leaving at that exact area...Freaky!

Thanks for telling your side of the story. You're a real pal. But I still get embarassed when I watch this. I sound like a damn fool. I love when you say "Did you hear that!?"

These were just a few of the comments so that you will know kind of what to look for in the video. Also I did send an invite to the person who posted the vid to join the site.

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: A video of Bachelors Grove! See if u can find the creature!
« Reply #1 on: Dec 04 2007 - 10:18PM »
You always have the feeling of being watched when your there, it's quit unnerving.
You can feel eyes all around you, kind of hard to explane..........But believe me you do.

Didn't see a creature, but the camera was moving around way to much.

Ok, I just went to YouTube and watched it from there, Colleen you forgot to mention that she says look at 25 in the video.....And i did, at that point there looks like there might be something there in the woods?
« Last Edit: Dec 04 2007 - 11:07PM by Ghost1 »
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: A video of Bachelors Grove! See if u can find the creature!
« Reply #2 on: Dec 05 2007 - 12:26AM »
Ah! You are right Ghost1. I don't know how I left that out except that it is kind of hectic right now. I couldn't see anything there actually but I have watched it and slowed it down a few times and looked at the woods with the magnifier and I have seen a few things that look suspicious but nothing anywere near as plain as your wolf creature Ghost1. This video is kind of really blurry when you magnify it in the least bit. I did see something that was kind of cute and funny to me. It's prolly not worth mentioning but i am anyway. And I'll say for the record that i do know it's an illusion but somewere around 51 or 52 there is a little green creature looking thing that looks just like one of the Shrek Baby's on Shrek 3......  :^:  That won't mean much to most ppl but a few Shrekies might look for him....  LOL
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com