Author Topic: Something odd in the photo  (Read 1054 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Something odd in the photo
« on: Dec 06 2008 - 08:56AM »
I found this on YouTube today, it's kind of a interesting one too.....See what you think?   I didn't understand what is was till the end.

Even though this is a video I thought it went better in the picture board, because it's just a picture.

I found something very strange in an old photo.
[float=right]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7RkwvMZeYI[/float]
And for THE MILLIONTH TIME, there's a second photo involved, taken in the same room, but at a different angle (the fan's in the front that time around, rather than the side). AGAIN, there's some kind of faint transparent gray image at the end of the table. I have looked through hundreds of my other photos I have ever taken and never had this happen again; there is NO WAY a double exposure can happen in two photos! So ENOUGH with saying "that happens with a photo sometimes" or "it's a double exposure" when THERE'S A SECOND PHOTO INVOLVED. Having chronic fatigue, I am tired of having my time wasted by deleting notices of comments from this video from my inbox *and* on here, so any [repeated] comments of this nature (from people who can't read) will be deleted and the posters possibly blocked from my channel.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Rachael

• General
  • Ghost Hunter
Re: Something odd in the photo
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06 2008 - 09:08AM »
That is really neat!
I don't understand about the 2nd photo though?  Does he have another video posted of another photo?  It seems strange that he is so defensive about the 2nd picture when he doesn't provide it.
Respect.  Mah.  Authoritah!  

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Dec 06 2008 - 11:34AM »
digital or regular film.  could it be a double exposure??

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #3 on: Dec 07 2008 - 01:08AM »
digital or regular film.  could it be a double exposure??
That's what I was thinking too.
Heather & Maggie