Author Topic: Is this woman Dora Newman the lady in the famous picture?  (Read 637 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Is this woman Dora Newman the lady in the famous picture?
« Reply #15 on: Jul 27 2008 - 10:54AM »
Come on Ghost ...don't be gentle with me.  Tell me what you think about it. I want to know! Does this look like another girl to you???

I just zoomed in 600% and I can't see anything, I'm not quite sure where you see it?   kn
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #16 on: Jul 27 2008 - 10:56AM »
I got the picture to download after you replied. Did you not see were I circled it?
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #17 on: Jul 27 2008 - 01:17PM »
I just zoomed in 600% and I can't see anything, I'm not quite sure where you see it?   kn

Are you guys quarreling?  Colleen we had a nice time yesterday.  I am so sad that you were not able to come.  Maybe next time.  It was warm but still nice.  As for your picture...I looked at the area you circled.  I can't see anything.  Sometimes though I think I look to hard and then when I come back later it is right there.  So I will check it out again later. 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: Jul 27 2008 - 02:28PM »
Gina....Na I don't think we're quarreling LOL  Ghost might be a little agravated at me. Maybe cause I'm always seein things that nobody else does....eek! But I just can't believe that yall can't see her.  And maybe that means that she isn't there and my eyes are playing tricks. Anyway I thought that i'd make one last ditch effort to at least get you guys to see what I'm talking about. I drew a white line around her head and uper body and then I made another one were I collored in her hair coming across her shoulders. I don't do a great job with the free handed paint but this was as good as I could do.
~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: Jul 27 2008 - 02:32PM »
You know what. I guess with that other woman being so vivid and plain then why would this one be so vague and hard to see. I guess I'm just seeing things. What got me hooked I guess was the fact that I saw her as soon as I stopped looking at the other woman so I thought that meant that she would be as plain to everyone else.  Sorry guys.... I have talked myself out of this one... :V:
~Colleen~

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #20 on: Jul 27 2008 - 02:32PM »
OK...now I see it.  Like I said sometimes I think I look too hard and totally miss things. 

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #21 on: Jul 27 2008 - 02:34PM »
You know what. I guess with that other woman being so vivid and plain then why would this one be so vague and hard to see. I guess I'm just seeing things. What got me hooked I guess was the fact that I saw her as soon as I stopped looking at the other woman so I thought that meant that she would be as plain to everyone else.  Sorry guys.... I have talked myself out of this one... :V:

Don't be sorry !!!!!  That is what I love about this site is that we are all allowed to post and share our thoughts and we are not judged.  Like I said after you outlined it I can see it also. 

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: Jul 27 2008 - 02:36PM »
Thank you Gina.  :^:
~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #23 on: Jul 27 2008 - 04:10PM »
Colleen and Gina, you two sound like BobbyBuka today <grin>  I wasn't  quarreling or agravated in the least.  You just asked me to look at it and I did what I do with all pictures, I zoomed in to about 600% and looked at it that way..............And I did see a thing there?   :Y:
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: Jul 27 2008 - 04:46PM »
This post said something else originally but it was top secret so I had to delete it. But I didn't want anyone to be upset when it just dissapeared so I put this explanation in to quell all curiosity.... Qu Qu

Yeah Right!   LOL  I'm just kidding. All it was for those who saw it...I was joking around with Gina and Ghost1 about the quarreling thing but I didn't want anyone to take me seriously so I posted over it. That's all.   :^:
« Last Edit: Jul 27 2008 - 05:12PM by colleen2510 »
~Colleen~

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
Dora Newman......... the ghost Lady of Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #25 on: Aug 01 2008 - 09:11PM »
This is a little freaky..... it actually looks like the woman in that famous picture sittinng by the tombstone on the bench. cho
Heather & Maggie

Offline veganrichy

• Ghost Hunter
  • It's funny!
    • my myspace page
« Reply #26 on: Aug 04 2008 - 03:21PM »
It's just a little hard convincing me about this video--I don't know about you guys, but I'm not sure. Maggpie makes a good case, it does look like the same famous photo with the lady in white sitting on her tombstone--but who knows really.
Hey there one in a million