Author Topic: Old Ghost Footage  (Read 239 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Old Ghost Footage
« on: Dec 26 2008 - 10:22PM »
I found this while I was searching around today, if it's real it's pretty cool.

Watch as transparent apparitions walk by during this dark and creepy clip.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2xd8n_old-creepy-ghost-footage_tech
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Old Ghost Footage
« Reply #1 on: Apr 12 2009 - 11:19AM »
That is strange. Too bad we don't know any more about it.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: May 14 2009 - 03:24PM »
Very cool, indeed.
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline MarkMc1990

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: May 29 2009 - 01:03AM »
Wow! very creepy. Anyone know how old the footage is? I'm guessing pre-1920's for sure.
-Mark

Offline ghostgirl

• Mere Mortal
  • Me and My Nana
« Reply #4 on: Jun 22 2009 - 04:49PM »
I watched a documentary last night about college kids making fake ghost videos.  They were talking about how much fun it is to create something like that and put it out there to see how many ppl can be fooled by it.  I do see the excitement of creating it.  Especially if it is something that hasn't been done yet but I don't see the thrill in trying to fool people cause most of us aren't experts in the film industry so we are going to take your word for it if you say that you filmed something at your grandma's house.  I could see it if they entered it into a contest were experts would be judging it and perhaps put it up alongside of some real documents and see if they could find the fake one but what is the glory in fooling a gullable person such as myself.  Something else they said is that when a person does produce something new that looks real but isn't he then creates software that will do what he did without all the work therefore causing the market to be flooded with videos that used to take a lot of time to create but now can be done with $40 worth of software.  In other words ..... we can no longer believe anything unless we know the person who took the footage or we do it ourselves.  Integrity has always been important but in this field it is fastly becoming the most important tool in a paranormal investigators bag.  If you ever do anything to create an ounce of doubt about the work that you put out there then you are no longer an asset to the paranormal field as far as the science of it goes.  I'm sure there are a lot of ppl who do this only for their own satisfaction and could care less who believes them and who doesn't.  I am conflicted in my opinions of those people cuz it's their right to think that way but it really makes it hard for those who are trying to run a scientific investigation.  I'm not saying that I'm always one of those people.  Most of the time I am doing it simply out of my own curiosity and my own fascination with the subject but I try to remember those who do want to actually prove something to scientific field of study. 

Eh....that's all folks.   emb

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #5 on: Jun 22 2009 - 05:28PM »
Sorry everyone. That last post was mine.  I didn't realize that my ghostgirl had logged on my laptop last and it auto logged her on.  I didn't want anyone to think that I was tryin to say that she blabbered on like that.  emb
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline BlackHeart

• Ghost Hunter
  • I love Ghost Hunters :)
    • UnexplainedPhenomena
« Reply #6 on: Jun 26 2009 - 08:04PM »
That was pretty cool. =D>