Author Topic: Amazing EVP?  (Read 486 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Amazing EVP?
« on: Jan 09 2009 - 08:38AM »
I don't know what to make of this one.....scary or funny as hell?!?    "I'm a ghost, I got no arms"

Voices of the dead as never heard before.
The group taking part in this experiment DID NOT HEAR THE SPIRIT VOICE. IT WAS ONLY AFTER I REVIEWED THE FOOTAGE DID THE VOICE BECOME APPARENT.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=rOvxKkGipk8

Incredible repeat visit from a spirit I have encountered before.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=dazggtSJjFQ&feature=channel
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ro

• Mere Mortal
RE: Amazing EVP?
« Reply #1 on: Jan 09 2009 - 09:52AM »
wow! That was funny!!!!! I'd love to capture something like that! "Im a ghost i aint got no arrrrms" lmao

Good post ghost! Thank you.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Amazing EVP?
« Reply #2 on: Jan 09 2009 - 04:36PM »
I don't know if this is real or not either, none of us do but the man that made it.  However just because it's a great EVP and funny at that it doesn't make it 100% fake.........When dealing with a subject like the paranormal there is no right or wrong because when it comes right down to it none of this can be proved?  Unlike a picture, we can't analyze it to see if it's been edited either.

Like that picture Rachael took of that ghostly woman, that is so clear, I would have never believed it unless I was there myself...which I was.  However If I saw it on another site and didn't know Rachael, I don't think I would have believed it either.....why, because it's just to good.  So in a nut shell, all I'm saying is it's not possible to say it's a fake just because it's to good.

I'm not saying it's real either, we just can't tell......However I won't disprove it just on the basis of it being to good.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: Jan 13 2009 - 01:02PM »
Let me tell you....I do not discount this in the least. If you think that spirits can't be funny then do a search on the Spiricom box or Franks box n find the website done by the guy who worked on that for a decade. He has tons of recordings that are HILARIOUS! Spirits definitely have all of the same characteristics that they had when they were alive. Some of them argue with each other. Some of them are pranksters and jokesters. Some are serious beyond help and others are layed back. There were regulars who came to chat with the doctor on a nearly daily basis and would talk about how they don't have to put up with gastro intestinal problems and farting. They made fun of the doctors wife because she was snoring. I mean this spirit is probably just as he was when he was alive...sarcastic .....and quite funny.

I luv this post Ghost1!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Jan 19 2009 - 06:51PM »
That's cute. Good find! LOL
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #5 on: Jan 19 2009 - 07:47PM »
I liked this one, I hoping it's real too.  Just can't tell now of days, to many people trying to fake you out.

But either way I did enjoy it,   "I have no arms"  That's just great, you got to love it!   Also the one about "you move the table, don't tell me what to do"  makes you wonder, we go in investigation telling them to do this and move that.  What happens if the don't feel like it, I know I'd be like that if I was a ghost.  Like I said, really  makes you wonder??

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: Apr 27 2009 - 05:24PM »
I'm posting the PM that I got from Devin after the whole argument thing. I still stand by my comment that spirits can be humorous if they are so inclined. My comment was never actually about this particular video but about spirits and evps in general. My apologies to anyone who took it the wrong way.
Hi collen 2510,

I am so sorry that this video has divided your friends. Unfortunately, those people who believe it is not a real paranormal encounter ( I will refrain from using the word fake, as I will explain) are completely right to disbelieve it.
There have been a lot of comments made about these little productions, and I have stated very clearly in response to a lot of them that they were made purely as an antidote to the serious nature of a lot of other similar videos.
I have studied the paranormal for longer than I care to admit, and one thing that strikes me as rather unfortunate is the way some people and some groups lose their sense of humour.
I love investigating and I have encountered some truly frightening things - I would never trivialise such events.
However, for me, it is vital to remember that there is a large proportion of people who merely wish to be entertained. I therefore occasionally produce videos such as the Terrifying Encounters to appeal to that audience.
The entire subject has been tainted by profiteering television programmes, who sensationalise the subject by providing untruths and dubious evidence to secure their viewing figures. They disappoint me tremendously ( and, without name dropping, I have worked with the majority of those that are currently on our televisions. I chose to discontinue my involvement once I learnt of their avaricious motives - they simply couldn't afford my integrity).
I apologise for the diatribe, but I sincerely regret that the video has caused any similar debate regarding the validity of it.
I did not use the word Fake simply because it is not...it is a real production designed to amuse and entertain.

I am overjoyed that you took the time to look, I am always pleased by opinions, whether they are for or against.

God Bless

Devin.S.Raymond./b]

~Colleen~

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: Apr 28 2009 - 04:39PM »
I thought that this msg that received back from Devin after explaining to him my interest in his video was interesting and thought that I would share it with you guys once again.
Hi Colleen,

I had to laugh, genuinely snorted a short burst of laughter - which is, to be honest, unbecoming in any circumstances, when you described you friend bemoaning everyone as being idiots and then storming off never to be seen again, the irony of it is delightful.
I have a sneaking, perverse appreciation of temperamental outbursts, especially when they are the result of something that is intrinsically without a verifiable solution. And any argument regarding the paranormal will ultimately be reduced to simple belief.
A rather good friend of mine, A chap called David Wells, here in England, once encountered a full manifestation whilst in the company of a firm believer. This young lady was an ardent fan of Most Haunted ( a British paranormal show, of which David was a regular guest medium). The very first question she asked after also seeing the vivid apparition......."Amazing......how did you do that?"
Even when the evidence is there, we are all still prone to doubt it on occasion.

With opinions such as your friend's, I find I no longer take offence to them.

Thank you so very much for your email and your comments, and long may you gain pleasure from this amazing subject.

I wish you, and all your friends, immeasurable peace and love.

Devin/b]

~Colleen~

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #8 on: Apr 28 2009 - 07:22PM »
 :giggle2:   :Hush:........... <grin>

Offline MarkMc1990

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #9 on: Jun 11 2009 - 04:38PM »
Very cool if its real! And still very funny either way!

"I'm not allowed to touch ya, I'll get in trouble!"... cho (In trouble with who or what, I wonder!)
-Mark

Offline mandyblank2

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #10 on: Jul 19 2009 - 02:20AM »
You know what really weird is i have the same thing on evp

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: Jul 19 2009 - 02:32PM »
You know what really weird is i have the same thing on evp

Hi Mandyblank2!! Good to meet you.  :sign_sweet: I would luv to hear your EVP. Is it handy to post it? Welcome to the forum!
~Colleen~