Author Topic: Female Ghost in Brooklyn Cemetery  (Read 1010 times)

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Female Ghost in Brooklyn Cemetery
« on: Jan 11 2009 - 11:20PM »
I found this one on Ghost pictures website.   http://www.ghostpictures.cc/female-skeletal-ghost-in-brooklyn-cemetery.html 

This is the story that goes with it:

"This photo was submitted by Mark via email. Mark writes:

While visiting the Green-Wood Cemetery in Brooklyn, NY today, I was peeking into a crypt and trying to see in. It was too dark to see anything.
The only opening was this cross in the door so I tried using the camera flash to light up the inside. The flash went off but it didn't seem to do anything but bounce off the stone. Then when I got home I uploaded the photo and saw this smoke-like image inside the tomb.

I don't know whose tomb it is, I didn't even think to look when I was there. I will have to go back and see if I can find it. This cemetery is massive. That is How I saw the image as well but others see it this was, also a female but more of a 3/4 view of a face, if you take the left eye of the skeletal face, that would be the only (right) eye and to the left of that is the shape of a nose. Below this the mouth, I don't know if that makes sense but I am not sure how else to explain it."

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Female Ghost in Brooklyn Cemetery
« Reply #1 on: Jan 11 2009 - 11:36PM »
Wow, that's cool...Great find!  =D>   I was starting to think  that we already posted every paranormal picture and story in the whole world already.......It's so hard to find any good ones now.

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Jan 11 2009 - 11:40PM »
This site actually had a couple that I had never seen before.  Of course it took me all day to find something new.    :)

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Jan 15 2009 - 03:26PM »
GREAT FIND! =D> That's an awesome picture! :)
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline The Shadow

• Paranormal PI
  • Shaman
  • Tonight on Bachelors-Grove.com
« Reply #4 on: Jan 18 2009 - 12:49AM »
Nice Find  che che che che che che
Did I just see what I think I saw? Yeah you did! Now lets put it on Bachelors-Grove.com