Author Topic: Pantry Door Ghost  (Read 491 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Pantry Door Ghost
« on: Dec 06 2007 - 06:56PM »

Here is another video of that pantry door that opens by it's self at night, this is not the same video that has already been posted.

This one he didn't post on YouTube so you have to follow the link.

If you scare easily please avoid this video. My pantry has been opening at night by itself. So i took the advice of people online and bought a locking doorknob and filmed the door at night 3 feet away. This footage i cannot explain, any expert advice is appreciated.

http://www.theyoushow.com/view_video.php?viewkey=9fe29bf2a537cfa420e8
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
RE: Pantry Door Ghost
« Reply #1 on: Dec 06 2007 - 07:06PM »
WOW......That is totally creepy.  The face...what is up with that. 

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Dec 06 2007 - 07:11PM »
Here is one more of the same place, this time he has a witness with him as he films.

Here is the link to the rest of these already posted in here:

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/simplemachinesforum/index.php?topic=62.0

First human contact with a spirit caught on film. A youshow member comes to my home after leaving skeptical comments about the spirit in my pantry. His thinking on the paranormal is changed forever when he has the first human to spirit contact ever caught on film.

http://www.theyoushow.com/view_video.php?viewkey=53723593894116071700
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #3 on: Dec 06 2007 - 07:26PM »
I would sooooo be moving from that house Qu Qu Qu  That just scared the beejeezes out of me cho
Heather & Maggie

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #4 on: Dec 06 2007 - 07:28PM »
OK.....That totally scares the "C" out of me.  I have a question.  Does it look like in the first video and also the 3rd that an orb flies out right before you see the face....or is that just the web site?

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Dec 06 2007 - 07:32PM »
OK.....That totally scares the "C" out of me.  I have a question.  Does it look like in the first video and also the 3rd that an orb flies out right before you see the face....or is that just the web site?

Yes, I saw that Orb too   cho

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #6 on: Dec 06 2007 - 07:36PM »
That is just too weird.  I must say that I am not sure I would stay in a house where that was happening. 

Offline Maggpie

• Ghost runner
  • Shaman
« Reply #7 on: Dec 06 2007 - 07:41PM »
What do you mean you're not sure!  I am POSITIVE I would n0ot be staying in that house Qu Qu Qu  NO WAY JOSE Qu Qu Qu  AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN Qu Qu Qu
Heather & Maggie

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #8 on: Dec 10 2007 - 01:28AM »
I am going to be really  :X if this guy turns out to be a faker cause Ghost1 and i have been following these videos from the start and I believe that we have all of them posted on this site.  There are at least 4 different ones in case anyone hasn't seen them all.  The videos look real to me but then I am no expert. I just don't see anything obvious. Also because of the one that was caught accidently while his family was visiting that made it a little more believable.  However we have seen it all and none of us know this guy or anyone who can vouch for him.  Even the skeptic guy could be a plant. One of us needs to take this guy up on his invite and go for ourselves to find out.  If any of our group told me that they had witnessed it then I would believe.  I wish that I could go but can't right now.  Maybe in a few weeks.  I have got to find out if this guy is for real. If not then he has pulled off a pretty big hoax. And if he is for real then he will eventually have the most famous pantry in the entire world!!!!  I'm just wondering why T.A.P.S. has not been called in. You know the guy would want them to investigate if it's for real and you know they would.  So what's up with that?   Qu
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #9 on: Dec 10 2007 - 02:14AM »
How many of you know the videos of Maple the Ghost Girl?? Well, I just noticed something on both of the video websites that I have been watching.  Youtube and then this Youshow.com that Ghost1 has introduced to me.

Seremy is the poster of the "Pantry Ghost" AND the "Maple the Ghost Girl Videos" AND "The Crying Ghost Girl"
All three are known as the scaryiest ghost videos on the web right now.  Someone posted that they both had the same name on Metcalf but then i got to looking and they have the same name on the Youshow.com also.

Now Mable is in my opinion just a mini-series made by this guy and 2 little girls.  I wasn't sure about the Crying Ghost.....I know it's scary as hell. But to me there is just no way that this guy has all of this going on at the same time but doesn't mention anything about it .

He must be a fake!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com