BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > OUR VERY BEST BACHELOR'S GROVE PICTURES & EVP's

Ghost Girl at Bachelors Grove - 9/21/08

<< < (3/11) > >>

babylissa:
was just telling John about your ghost girl and i was browsing thru my pictures now your ghost gal pic is right by the Moss grave and to the right is a tree right next to the tree is a FENCE ..why on earth would a human lodge themselves in between a tree and a fence so my theroy would be that you did capture a spirit ..here is the picture i have to show you if you enlarge the picture you will see how the fence is real close to the tree were the gal in your pic was standing
Melissa

Copyright © 2007-2009, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved

Marion76:
Wow, Melissa! :Y: That is an INCREDIBLE picture!!! bo And I do believe we may have the same girl in both pictures! It's quite possible! Way to go everyone!! =D>

Rachael:
Great shot Melissa!
My picture was taken on October 19th.  Ghost1, Marion76 and myself were all there the day you took your picture.  Were you with the group that came through?  By the light it looks like we were there around the same time :)

Jamalbi:
That picture is amazing and someone mentioned it is unedited so ... assuming the picture is genuine,  more proof Bachelor's Grove is indeed haunting. I want to go there myself so bad but I am all the way in Florida.
Anyone have an idea who the little ghost girl in the picture could be? Just curious. I know there is supposedly a ghost girl haunting the cemetery. Could be the same one in the picture. Excellent photo. =D>

mattevp:
Really cool, It looks so real it looks fake, very interesting, if I ever capture something like that I would die happy.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version