BACHELOR'S GROVE CEMETERY > OUR VERY BEST BACHELOR'S GROVE PICTURES & EVP's

Ghost Girl at Bachelors Grove - 9/21/08

<< < (2/11) > >>

Darkone:
Holly crap, I think you caught the same apparition as in the other picture.  She's turned to the side in yours but it sure looks like it might be the same woman.  What are the odds of that?    Qu

Great picture!

SedateYourHate:
I think it is indeed quite the possibility that these are the same woman. Maybe not, but maybe. I think so because in a way, they're both rather clear pictures. It'd be pretty cool if some other people were also able to get a picture of her.

babylissa:
 Hope I'm doing this right was tring to  figure out how to respond on here lol anyways when was your gal photographed what day and were was she i do have the spot were she was photographed i went out there the following week and took a tape measure etc to debunk the picture i got nothing that day ...wish i knew who she was ..wish there was real pictures somewhere of her when she was alive ...Thank you for all your comments and input ,
also i have been searching for answers since i snapped this picture guess i came to the right place sorry i didnt find it sonner tho .wish there were pictures on those graves it would make it much easier to identify the person..maybe we are on to something here

babylissa:
I wish there was some kind of editoror program out there that could tell if the picture is a ghost or a real person like to tell if there is a total soild figure 

Jeepgirlgina:
That would be sweet if there was one

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version