Author Topic: TAPS LIES....you decide  (Read 1014 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
TAPS LIES....you decide
« on: Mar 01 2009 - 08:52AM »
I found this today and I'm not really sure what to make of it?  This could all be stuff from the production of the TV show taken out of content............Or this could be fake staged stuff to make the show more exciting???

Whats you view on it?  Qu

TAPS credibility has suffered greatly since their disastrous Ghost Hunters Live broadcast from Fort Delaware on 10/31/08. This video will prove that these "honest plumbers" resorted to using trickery to make their lackluster show more exciting. When will they come clean, if ever? Fans are turning their backs on the duo in droves. Will it make an impact on their future in the paranormal world? Only time will tell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohfocjCX2sc
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: TAPS LIES....you decide
« Reply #1 on: Mar 01 2009 - 04:49PM »
I think it will take a lot more to convince me that they are fakes.  Since on most of their shows they do not find anything and they try to disprove so much.  Just my opinion though.

Offline hauntedgrl22

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #2 on: Mar 10 2009 - 06:16PM »
That really makes me think about TAPS. Im sure some of their evidence is real and some fake or dramatized like most ghost shows for ratings. It seems like stardom is really getting to them though. They both seem very rude and mean. Its a shame i actually use to like that show.   :V:

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #3 on: Mar 22 2009 - 02:37PM »
I've not only met these guys, I've also had the pleasure of investigating with them on the Queen Mary. They are great guys. They are very serious about their paranormal investigations. I believe 100% that this video is taken completely out of context. Boo to the guy who engineered this crap. Jason and Grant are solid dudes in my book!
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!