Author Topic: EVP whisper  (Read 1157 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
EVP whisper
« on: Mar 17 2009 - 09:40AM »
Here is a very short and quiet whisper I picked up on Saturday, I've had a hard time trying to understand what it says..... But it sounds like it says " It's Waverly............Waverly"   

Which would seem to make no sense, except for the fact I had met a new member out there earlier and was telling her about our upcoming Waverly Hills Sanatorium trip. However I forgot the name for a few seconds.....then I remembered "It's Waverly" 

See what you all think of this, there is no doubt that this is a whisper and it says something twice a few seconds apart?   But what the heck is it saying?  cho

This is just a short clip of the whole evp, I had just asked "Do you want me to leave"
http://www.bachelors-grove.com/DS400111.wav
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline persak43

• Mere Mortal
Re: EVP whisper
« Reply #1 on: Mar 17 2009 - 09:57AM »
its deffinatly something with wave in it. thats some crazy stuff, good work ghost1. =]

Offline Darkone

• Apparition
  • RIP
« Reply #2 on: May 20 2009 - 04:57PM »
I don't know how I missed this post B/4, I just found it? 

It does sound like a male voice whispering "Waverly" twice.. Very odd, but it's really clear too.

Great catch.   bo

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #3 on: May 23 2009 - 07:15PM »
It definitely sounds like Waverly to me.  Very clear also. I don't have any doubt at this point.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com