Author Topic: Bachelor's Grove Infrared Pictures  (Read 4738 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Bachelor's Grove Infrared Pictures
« on: Apr 04 2009 - 07:04PM »
I went  out to Bachelors Grove today and tried something new, I took Infrared pictures....100's of them.   :camera:
The famous woman on the tombstone picture was taken in infrared too, so I figured I would try my luck.

These are just some of them, I'm still going through them all.  Infrared is so different, everything looks cool and surreal.  I also found out that when you take a picture of water using Infrared there is no reflection at all and you can see right into the water like it was crystal clear.....A pretty cool effect.

I put them in the gallery here, check them out and tell me what you think.

http://www.bachelors-grove.com/coppermine/thumbnails.php?album=23

Copyright © 2007-2009, Bachelor's Grove Paranormal Forums
All Rights Reserved
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Bachelor's Grove Infrared Pictures
« Reply #1 on: Apr 04 2009 - 09:59PM »
They turned out really cool.  Now you just need to capture the famous lady

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #2 on: Apr 04 2009 - 10:00PM »
Ok, I'm starting to go through the pictures slowly in more detail.  These IR pic's are  bit harder to go through.

I found this and I'm really not sure what it is.......Plus this is IR and it's a field of vision we can't normally see.  I uploaded the pic and a zoomed copy, see what you make of it?

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Apr 04 2009 - 10:08PM »
Are you talking about the streak that runs down that area?  If so I think it is a vine, if you follow it up you can see it loops around.  But in the first pic i see a face.  you know me though it is probably nothing.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #4 on: Apr 04 2009 - 10:13PM »
Are you talking about the streak that runs down that area?  If so I think it is a vine, if you follow it up you can see it loops around.  But in the first pic i see a face.  you know me though it is probably nothing.

If you look as it goes down it becomes translucent before it turns to the right, then it kind of disappears....I don't think it's a vine?  Plus all the other vines have texture to them and this is a solid white line becoming more translucent as it goes down.     I don't really know??

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #5 on: Apr 04 2009 - 10:21PM »
Everything looks different in IR, check out what the main path to the graveyard looks like in IR....   ter

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #6 on: Apr 05 2009 - 10:29AM »
I'm still going through the 100's of pictures, but this one has something odd in it that I can't explane.  There is a bright white light almost Orb-like above the Newman tombstone..... Which makes no sense at all, because this is IR photography and the only thing that glows in IR is Infrared energy.  It can't be a piece of shiny metal or anything like that because solid objects like metal in IR are Black...Just look at the fence and the poll's, they are jet black.

So what the heck is this bright light, and where is it coming from?

EDIT:  Check this out, I just found another picture taken clear on the other side of the graveyard.....and you can see that light above Newman in there too??

All Rights Reserved

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #7 on: Apr 05 2009 - 02:37PM »
That is interesting, even more so since it is in two pictures. 

Offline Spirit Chaser

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #8 on: Apr 05 2009 - 03:04PM »
If you look as it goes down it becomes translucent before it turns to the right, then it kind of disappears....I don't think it's a vine?  Plus all the other vines have texture to them and this is a solid white line becoming more translucent as it goes down.     I don't really know??

I see what you mean, whatever that is it's solid white towards the top and kind of clear as it goes down to the right then slightly back up?

Also that bright light by the Newman gave is pretty strange.  I was in the gallery for quite a while looking at all your IR pic's and there is nothing else like this in any other picture.

BTW, all your IR pic's look great!
   :Y:

Offline Marion76

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #9 on: Apr 06 2009 - 03:02AM »
I see a branch on the tree blowing in the wind.

As for the glowing orb things, I don't know. Those are pretty cool and I have no logical explanation for those.

Overall, these pictures are great! I love the effect IR has on BG.
~Marion
There seems to be an alien pubic hair in my drink!

Offline SedateYourHate

• Super Creep!
  • Mere Mortal
  • To be great is to be misunderstood.
« Reply #10 on: Apr 06 2009 - 05:37AM »
So, I took a picture of the Newman grave and captured what appears to be the same thing. The picture was effin' huge, so I went to resize it and after I saved the changes I realized it was too small. Then I tried to make it bigger again Ugh, I really wish I didn't do that.
Here it is anyway though.

It looked so much better before I resized it. :/  Before it was clear that there was a small ball of light with a slight pinkish outlining.

[modbreak=Edit by Ghost1]
I edited it down to size a bit for you.
[/modbreak]

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"  -Dr. Seuss

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #11 on: Apr 06 2009 - 09:29PM »
Here is a kind of odd looking outline, I'm guessing it's just the tree's bark...But it looks kind of like a human form too?

See what u think?

Here is the closeup:

Here is the original picture:

All Rights Reserved

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #12 on: Apr 07 2009 - 08:13PM »
First off, I have to say EXELLENT PHOTOS!  Wonderful work.  I'm just curious, Does anyone go to visit "Mrs B"?  Al Capone's maid that's buried just outside of the cemetery gates, facing west.  You have to clinb on the log to get to it.
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
« Reply #13 on: Apr 08 2009 - 07:20PM »
I went back out to Bachelor's Grove today, and took many more IR pictures.  Quite a few of the Newman tombstone from close up to telephoto, straight on and from the sides, no matter what I did I could get that bright Orb like light in a single picture?.

So now I don't have a  clue of what that light is since it's nothing on or around the grave it's self, I thought for sure I would find a explanation for it today. ..............Could it actually be one of the 2% of real Orb's??
   ter

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #14 on: Apr 08 2009 - 09:26PM »
So now I don't have a  clue of what that light is since it's nothing on or around the grave it's self, I thought for sure I would find a explanation for it today. ..............Could it actually be one of the 2% of real Orb's??    ter

LOL ..... have we finally got the Ghost to admit to an orb????