Author Topic: ghosts i have seen and lived with  (Read 2419 times)

Offline tiggzizherrr

• Mere Mortal
ghosts i have seen and lived with
« on: Apr 06 2009 - 05:50PM »
OK, i have a few stories of the many ghosts i have seen through out my life. I will post them as i have time to or i might be able to fit them in now don't know but here goes.
                  My first ghost experience that i remember is when i was about 9. I was sleeping and felt like someone was watching me so i opened my eyes and there was 2 little girls in my doorway waving at me. I saw them a few times growing up around the house and they were always smiling at me and waving. In the same house i had 2 other experiences. one was an old lady rocking in an invisible chair in the middle of my diningroom table and the other was a man standing at the foot of my grandmothers bed. The house was my cousins house so when i was older i asked questions. There was no little children that lived in that house but me, there was an older lady that lived there and used to rock in our dining room and knit, and the man i later found out was my grandfather that i never knew.
                 In my teens i always found graveyards fascinating especially at night. Some friends and i would sneak into graveyards at night. I would see many things but never would tell my fiends in fear that they would think i was weird. When i was a senior in high school i moved to NC, and oh the stuff i would see there!! I had a friend that lived on an old battle ground and would see shoulders there all the time. One day we were sitting on the porch and he was telling us how the house used to be a plantion and his grandfather lived there and it was a mortuary at one time and where the new part of the house was. I felt like someone  was watching me and looked over and saw a man standing at the point the stairs used to be on the old porch. I said omg and told them what i saw. some of them almost crapped themselves but the boy that lived there said u see my grandfather as i described the man to him. He took me to his mom and as i described him to her she started to cry and ran into the other room. She came back with a picture of her dad and I almost fainted, IT WAS HER DAD!!! Also in NC i used to see a hitchhiker every Friday night, no other night was he there. A friend of mine told me it was this guy that was sleeping with someones wife and when the guy seen him walking down the road from his house he hit and killed him. now my friend always saw the black cat that i saw beside the man but never the man that i saw. That same year we were sitting in a friend of mines doorway and through his back door the sunset looked real red but when u looked beside the house the sky looked orange or yellow. We were all talking and i went in to get a drink and a very dark and demonic voice said "GET OUT" , so needless to say i left and never went in his house again lol.
                  Later in my twenty's i visited a graveyard where i was living, which in a way kinda reminds me of Bachelor's grove but it is one that is still kept but out of the way. it is rumored there was a circus wreak there, i donno if it was a train or a wagon deal but many animals were lost a Lil before u get to the graveyard. a friend and i stopped and i swear i saw eyes and heard animals all around us. as we proceded to the cemetery we felt like something was following us. we got there and got out of the car. as we walked around the smell of rotting flesh almost gagged us on the one side. I saw a few figures walking and also saw a wolf like thing watching us. as we walked around to the car i heard something breathing and at one point almost sounded like a horse when they let out a big breath. We went here a few times and saw different things everytime but i always saw the wolf like her was the keeper or he watched over the graveyard.
                   have seen a few things here and there since but nothing that stands out to much. where i live now i see a little girl dressed like an Amish girl every once in a while. she kinda looks like she is picking flowers or something.
                   Well i have to go. I just thought u guys would like to hear some of my experiences and i would love to hear yours!!!

Peace and love    :victory:  :smiley31:
NEVER REGRET ANYTHING THAT MADE U SMILE!!!

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: ghosts i have seen and lived with
« Reply #1 on: Apr 06 2009 - 07:03PM »
Thanks for sharing your stories with us, it sounds like you've had a bit of activity in your life.

Kind of odd you saw a Wolf like creature too, like you said about yours...I think the one I saw was just watching or guarding something.   Did u get a picture by chance?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #2 on: Apr 06 2009 - 07:31PM »
Wow....great stories!!!!!  Thank you so much for sharing them with us.  Have you ever tried capturing pictures or EVP's?

Offline Ro

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Apr 06 2009 - 07:56PM »
 :Y:
Thanks for posting your experiences. It's great to read others experiences.

Offline tiggzizherrr

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #4 on: Apr 06 2009 - 08:51PM »
no pics or evp's. never heard of evp's till a few years ago.

also forgot about Fred. he was my ghost where i lived in NC. he used to grab my ass when i was bending over lol. one night i told him it was ok to stay but he could not let me know he was there. i felt a tap on my arm as if to say ok and never felt him again

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #5 on: Apr 07 2009 - 10:59AM »
Thank you so much for the great stories. This is my favorite part .....hearing about others experiences. And these are some great experiences. You have to be psychically inclined! And by the way......
We're very glad to have you here! Welcome!

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline tiggzizherrr

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #6 on: Apr 07 2009 - 10:10PM »
thanks and i love it here, great site  =D>

Offline Tommyboy67

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #7 on: Apr 09 2009 - 07:54PM »
Great stories, tiggzizherrr
"Fat guy in a little coat" 
sere

Offline tiggzizherrr

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #8 on: Apr 10 2009 - 07:34PM »
The little girl that i have seen on our property followed me the other night!!!  ter was walking around our field and felt like something was following me so i turned around and there she was, just a smiling away at me. so i asked her name and she disapeared

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #9 on: Apr 11 2009 - 02:20PM »
Cool u need to start carrying a camera and ask her if you can take her picture.

Offline tiggzizherrr

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #10 on: Apr 12 2009 - 02:56AM »
i know i need to start carrying a camera with me but i always forget lol  :camera:

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #11 on: Apr 12 2009 - 10:56AM »
Awesome experience!
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com