Author Topic: A Youtube Video from Waverly Hills  (Read 210 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
A Youtube Video from Waverly Hills
« on: Apr 07 2009 - 04:31PM »
I don't think that I have seen this one on here. If it's already posted then forgive me. Anyway watch close to the end...there is a mirror on the wall and it looks like a small boy walks right by and his reflection is caught in the mirror.  From the comments section I get the feeling that the poster isn't trying to pull anything. He says that he was using free software and that's why there is words in front of the image. Anyway see it for urself n tell me what ya think.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZKW4IpUJ-o&feature=related
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: A Youtube Video from Waverly Hills
« Reply #1 on: Apr 07 2009 - 05:55PM »
I see something at 1:28 in the time frame.  That looks like a door window and not a mirror though...however either way that doesn't matter but it looks broken too.  Which would be even stranger?

It's also a matter of how many people where in that room too and if it was one of them caught by mistake.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #2 on: Apr 12 2009 - 04:19PM »
You are prolly right about the mirror not being a mirror Ghost1. I think that was me deciding that and not anything that was posted. There wasn't a lot of explanation as far as setting up what we were going to see. I had to read a lot of the posters comments to get info. He did say that in his opinion everyone was accounted for and that it was not one of the investigators.
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline motherchucker

• Mere Mortal
« Reply #3 on: Jun 09 2009 - 01:26PM »
Um hey guys stop it at 25sec. He's already there and appears to be staring at the person, then pulls away. Pretty freaky stuff right there!
?Why So Serious?

Offline bodhisattva

• Ghost Hunter
« Reply #4 on: Jun 24 2010 - 12:24AM »
I have not been able to sleep right the last few nights and what better to do then go back and look at old ghost videos!  I don't think this one is paranormal.  It appears that the person at 25 seconds in and 1:28 are the same person and a part of the team.  The main reason I think this is because at 1:28 if you pause it split second by split second and watch it you see the person walk through the door way.  If you look happen to pause it at the exact time you see the guy walking up towards the door before he reaches the broken window; in this split second there is something shiny and reflective on him.  I could be wrong about this but I don't think ghosts where anything shiny or reflective, at least not that I have ever heard about. 

kn