Author Topic: Outbreak of “zombism” in London  (Read 1213 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Outbreak of “zombism” in London
« on: May 03 2009 - 09:56AM »
EU quarantines London in flu panic

There has been a small outbreak of “zombism” in London due to mutation of the H1N1 virus into new strain: H1Z1.

Similar to a scare originally found in Cambodia back in 2005, victims of a new strain of the swine flu virus H1N1 have been reported in London.  After death, this virus is able to restart the heart of it’s victim for up to two hours after the initial demise of the person where the individual behaves in extremely violent ways from what is believe to be a combination of brain damage and a chemical released into blood during “resurrection.”

The World Health Organization (WHO) has raised the alert to phase six, its highest level, and advised governments to activate pandemic contingency plans.

In Mexico, the epicentre of the outbreak, President Felipe Calderon urged people to stay at home over the next five days.

There are many cases elsewhere - including the US, Canada, Latin America, Europe, Israel, and New Zealand.

BBC health correspondent Mark McGrith says the raising of the WHO alert on Wednesday suggests a global epidemic, or pandemic, is imminent.

In the latest developments:

* The Netherlands confirms its first case of zombie swine flu, in a three-year-old boy recently returned from Mexico. After passing away early this morning, he rose from the dead and lunged at his mother.
    * Ghana has become the latest country to ban pork imports as a precaution against swine flu, though no cases have been found in the West African country
    * China's health minister says that the country's scientists have developed a "sensitive and fast" test for spotting swine flu in conjunction with US scientists and the WHO. The country has recorded no incidence of the flu yet. There methods, however, have been uneffective in spotting the H1Z1 strain.

http://bouncewith.me.uk/europe/8027043.htm
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Outbreak of “zombism” in London
« Reply #1 on: May 03 2009 - 10:01AM »
BTW, I'm pretty sure this is a hoax.............But I thought I would post it anyway.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Re: Outbreak of “zombism” in London
« Reply #2 on: May 03 2009 - 03:39PM »
BTW, I'm pretty sure this is a hoax.............But I thought I would post it anyway.

Ghost1 I truly want to say Thank You for adding in the last post as you know I am very gullable and I was just about to run screaming down the street for everyone to lock the doors and board up the windows   :rofl:  Yes I'm laughing now but if you hadn't added that post then I would have been a basket case instead of a Zombie.......  :Hush:
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com