Author Topic: Near Death Experience  (Read 178 times)

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Near Death Experience
« on: Dec 10 2007 - 06:07AM »
Added: 20 December 2006
People who had a near death experience and saw Heaven and have returned! 

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: Near Death Experience
« Reply #1 on: Dec 10 2007 - 08:21AM »
That was a very good video, I firmly believe in this too.   =D>

When I was young a friend of my mothers went into the hospital for something (I don't remember what)
and she had died for a bit........and came back,  I remmember her talking about it saying that she was above her body watching the Dr's working on her.  The one thing I really remember is she said that one of the Dr's said she's gone, lets call it now...I have a golf game to get too.  The other Dr said no, not yet and they tried one more time.  She said all of a sudden she was flying through a tunnel of light at a high rate of speed going back towards here body.  She was fighting it she wanted to go back up towards the bright light above her, then she heard a voice very clear telling her that it wasn't here time yet.  She was told she still has things to do on earth yet.

The very funny part about this is that when she woke up, the first thing she did was to hit the Dr that gave up on her, and yelled at him about his damn golf game.  Then she thanked the Dr that didn't give up.....Both Dr's looked stunned.   kn

I was about 13 - 14 at the time and i still remember it very clear to this day.
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
Re: Near Death Experience
« Reply #2 on: Dec 10 2007 - 08:40AM »
Very cool....As a nurse I totally believe in near death experiences.  I had a high school friend having a procedure in the cath lab I work in.  We were in the middle of the procedure and him and I was standing at his head making small talk with him to relax him.  When the doctor injected the contrast my friend had a reaction and went into v fib and became unconscious.  I had to shock him 3 times before he came back.  When he work up he told me he had the wildest dream.  He said first he saw flashes of our childhood and then it was white and peaceful and then he heard me yelling at him.  He did not realize what happened at first.  When I told him he kinda freaked out...he told me it was strange because as this was happening he relived all the good times of his life.