Author Topic: Native American Healing Waters in Willow Springs / other paranormal locations.  (Read 2513 times)

Offline Edward_Shanahan

• Mere Mortal
  • Ed Shanahan - edwardshanahan.com
    • Haunted Historic Locations
Hello Viewers,

I would like to show you with A tour of locations the Native American Healing Waters and other Sacred Native American locations in a Suburb S.W. of Chicago known for it's paranormal activity. I know about the locations that tours do not take you too, as I have lived my whole life in the area 

http://www.youtube.com/v/2S6vNCn0tkU
Never Say Never - as I may change your mind.

Offline Aten

• Empath
Nice video sir,again you showed me a couple of places I was not aware of.  =D>

Offline scaryd

• Apparition
That was a great video do you ever do drumming ceremonies? I have never been to one but have heard that the are really fantastic like a release atuning yourself and your spirit and nature together as one. I think it would be a super experience perhaps even life altering from what I heard.  I do not know where to find one however.
"Sometimes the Lord quiets the storm, and sometimes he lets the storm rage and calms his child"

Offline MarkMc1990

• Mere Mortal
I love your tours, Ed. It was very interesting learning about the Native Americans that used to inhabit that land and their beliefs!
-Mark

Offline Edward_Shanahan

• Mere Mortal
  • Ed Shanahan - edwardshanahan.com
    • Haunted Historic Locations
That was a great video do you ever do drumming ceremonies? I have never been to one but have heard that the are really fantastic like a release atuning yourself and your spirit and nature together as one. I think it would be a super experience perhaps even life altering from what I heard.  I do not know where to find one however.

I've been to one, and got in to it.. This was at the Ashbary Coffee house when they did such things about 3 yrs ago.
Never Say Never - as I may change your mind.