Author Topic: BG visit today 8-15-09  (Read 2054 times)

Offline Theone321

• Mere Mortal
  • skulls up
BG visit today 8-15-09
« on: Aug 15 2009 - 06:01PM »
I am not sure if you remember me.  I am jeepgirlgina's stepson.  She took me to BG for the first time today.  It was a good time.  For some reason my camera started acting funny and at one time I thought I lost all my 202 pictures but when we got home we were able to find them on the memory card.  I am not sure why that happened.  I have attached a picture and circle some orange areas.  I am not sure what they are...leaves, sun????  What do you think?
« Last Edit: Aug 15 2009 - 06:45PM by Theone321 »
Look for some kind of sign

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Re: NG visit today 8-15-09
« Reply #1 on: Aug 15 2009 - 06:04PM »
I'm not quite sure, I would guess leaves, however there are no other ones around that look like that?
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #2 on: Aug 15 2009 - 06:10PM »
I was there today too! Did you see the vandalism on the stones? The orange you are seeing I think is the dead lillies that someone sprayed vegitation killer on. There is a lot of that in the cemetery and near the fence. Now for your camera going goofy I have been told that happens a lot there. I wish I would of known you and your step mom were going there as I would of gone and met you as i`ve not met your step mom as of yet.

Aten

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
« Reply #3 on: Aug 15 2009 - 06:13PM »
Aten was that you I was talking to today while I was there?  We were there about 1130.  The orange that is in his picture is up in the trees so I am not sure what it is.  I am also thinking maybe leaves but then again I do not see it in any of the other pictures he took.

Offline Aten

• Empath
Re: BG visit today 8-15-09
« Reply #4 on: Aug 16 2009 - 09:15AM »
Hi Gina yes it was me that spoke to you. You were with your stepson and I generally don`t want to scare anyone so that is why I just went off and did`nt stick around and talk. My God if I knew it was you I surely would of introduced myself to you. I think it is the leaves like Ghost does as i`ve noticed on some trees that leaves  are starting to drop. While I was there yesterday I noticed a few leaves dropping into the pond. I was just so mad at the spraypainting that was done there I went off and cussed up a storm. I hope to see you again and introduce myself to you.  :Y:

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
« Reply #5 on: Aug 16 2009 - 12:59PM »
OF COURSE WE REMEMBER YOU THEONE!! We wouldn't forget you. I'm glad that you got to go to Bachelors Grove Cemetary finally. And I am glad to see you Online too sweetie.  Great picture too! I see a lot of strange shapes in that picture. Especially in the foilage but just nothing that stands out enough to say something about. Most of the time if it's not real obvious and easy to see then no one else is going to see it no matter how many arrows, circles and lines I put on it.... :giggle2: But you keep posting them cause it helps to get lots of ppl looking at them and you never know what they will find.  Take care.  :smiley31:

That's too much that you guys even spoke to one another and didn't know that you were both from the site!  :giggle2:   Personally I don't see how that orange could be leaves. Now I have no idea what it is and if Ghost1 were to tell me that he knows for sure that it's leaves then I would accept that because I trust his opinion totally when it comes to camera's (I mean that's what he "successfully" does for a living so he is surely going to have a great knowledge of it. But he said that he "thinks" it "might" be leaves which means that he is not completely sure of it either. To me it just looks way too bright to be leaves. If it were on the ground then the flower suggestion from Aten would seem feesable but way up in the trees like that. Of course it probably isn't paranormal but it is very strange.

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline mattevp

• Resident EVP Master
  • Ghost Hunter
« Reply #6 on: Aug 17 2009 - 12:48AM »
more spray paint??? i wish i could catch those little bastards in action.   The orange diamond to the left almost looks like a road sign for road workers. just a guess.
MattEVP ~
Men never do evil so completely and cheerfully as when they do it from religious conviction.

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #7 on: Aug 17 2009 - 09:36AM »
Yes and they threw the can on the ground by the enterence and smashed it and you could see the paint on the grass.

Offline Aten

• Empath
« Reply #8 on: Aug 30 2009 - 03:09PM »
Went to the grove today between 10am and 10:30 and the place was clean even the infant daughters grave. I saw the heron by the pond and some bullfrogs and the normal birds of the area but no turtles or fish. At the end of the path I found 3 beer bottles and 1 can so I picked them up. Nothing other than that to report. :)

Offline jfloydian

• Supreme Allied Commander
  • Apparition
  • You are forsaken.
« Reply #9 on: Aug 30 2009 - 06:45PM »
Went to the grove today between 10am and 10:30 and the place was clean even the infant daughters grave. I saw the heron by the pond and some bullfrogs and the normal birds of the area but no turtles or fish. At the end of the path I found 3 beer bottles and 1 can so I picked them up. Nothing other than that to report. :)

Bravo  =D>
You are forsaken.