Author Topic: Home video made by two hikers -- on the day they went missing  (Read 1439 times)

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Wow, I don't know if this is really or not..........If it is it's amazing!       cho

Home video made by two hikers -- on the day they went missing

Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
Wow! I didn't even know that this happened that often! There are many videos of this kind of thing happening. And the one that Ghost1 posted cannot be faked I don't think. Even the guys reactions dont' seem fake. If there is any fake to it then it is at the end were it looks like he does something weird. I can't really tell what he does but I am going to try to find out if these ppl are really missing and i will let you guys know what I find out. Here is another video of a meteor hitting earth!

~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Update, did some checking, and found this to be a FAKE.  Too bad, would have been a great story.
It was done very well, they hid there tracks very good............It was hard to trace down!

Film Credits
Director: Tacoma County Sheriff's Dep't

Look at this link, and go down to the 8th Sci-Fi & Horror film;

http://www.atomfilms.com/films/sci_fi_horror.jsp

http://www.atomfilms.com/film/case_tape347.jsp?channelKeyword=all_genre_sci_fi_horror
Always remember.........Just because you have never seen something, does not mean that something does not exist.

Offline Jeepgirlgina

• The All-Seeing One
it is good, when I first saw this post even before reading any responses.  I too did some research not know that you did.  I agree it is a nice fake.  They are very convincing.  When you do to the ATOMS website they even have a Tacoma Sheriff's home page where they have info on the two missing hikers.  But there isi no Tacoma Sheriffs office it would be the Pierce County Sheriff Dept.  Good job on an entertaining video Ghost

Offline Colleen2510

• High Priestess
  • Global Moderator
  • U move the table. I'm a ghost. I ave no arms!
 gri  I also found it out to be fake the very night that Ghost posted it....not that we are in competition... ;).....no way...of course not.... ;) but anyway I couldn't stand it even for one minute...I just had to find out so I started calling that phone number they listed.  And it was a real phone# but it was always busy. So then I did a reverse trace on the number and it came back to a hotel some place....LOL..... so that was it for me. I figured if the phone # was crap then the video was fake. That's ok though because it got each of us to use our skills as a verifier in different ways. That is truly the start of a team. As time goes on and we continue to investigate together then each of us will develop our debunking skills as well as our investigatory skills in different ways and together we will be able to track, find, verify and/or prove whatever we need to. And a tiny bit of competition is healthy. Keeps us on our toes! I'm very glad that you posted this for more than one reason Ghost.
 gri  =D>  gri  :Y:  ;)  gri   =D>  gri  :Y:  gri                                                         Bye
~Colleen~
Ghost addict and Bachelors_Grove patron.
Where were you when the world ended?
I was at Bachelors-Grove.com

Offline Ghost1

• Supreme Overlord
  • Boo
    • Bachelor's Grove
Here you go Ro from MidwayParanormal, I found the post...............

Offline Ro

• Mere Mortal
yeah i was meaning to post some research and it did turn out to be a production they are actors. lol Sure looks like a nice piece of work.But the people are missing,that is true. I researched it not 10 minutes later found out it was a documentary Just film kinda like Blair witch project movie.lol My bad guys shoulda posted it faster to tell ya all its a fake but bet you all had fun tryin to search it out for yourselfs.